selling 2000 Civic Si , Thoughts

Road glide

I'm thinking about selling my 2000, Civic Si, Eletron blue, with 132,400 miles, I'm the original owner bought it from the dealer, everything is STOCK, (except for the exhaust manifold that I am currently looking for a replacement, the OEM one has cracked, which I've heard does happen) has stock fog lights, I've kept up with the maintenance oil changes, new timing belt etc.. recently had new thermostat installed. Has the B16A2 engine.
Besides the typical wear and tear the car is in good condition, my question is what would be a good asking price?
Also any ideas what exhaust manifold I should go with???

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have any pictures?

Drakon543

if the rest of the exhaust is correct and held in place correctly and there is a notable welder in your area welding it will be fine.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean! I would buy that as is, but I'm up in NE Ohio.

Road glide

I'll look into possibly welding since it will probably hold up then, the rest of the exhaust is still there.
pmac193, thanks, like I said its all stock, its my daily driver also but I have a work vehicle so haven't really put mileage on it for it being a 2000.
What price do you all think I should ask? I've considered a dealer trade in but not sure what they will offer either.
I have had multiple ppl approach me while out in the past few years asking to buy it but no one actually said a price, guess next time that happens I'll ask for one.

Drakon543

dont bother with a dealer. age alone they will probably offer you dirt. it doesn't sound like your in a rush. get the kbb price go down a bit from there and post it obo.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have any pictures of the rear quarters, over the rear wheels?

Hondad78

Respected
5+ Year Member
I regret selling my 99, such a fun car to drive. Your looks very clean. Good luck.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have any closer, straight on pictures of the rear quarters, trying to see if there is any rust or rot along there or near the end of the rear rockers?