Sensor issues?

sigmanx

Ok so a while back my ‘02 civic LX threw a code P1519 IAC circuit malfunction as well as some misfire codes. It had a small stumble at idle that went away with RPM. I thought ok I’ll clean it first and see if that makes any difference. Did it? Ya a little, but not much since it still had a small misfire at idle. So I decided to go ahead and replace it. After replacing that it threw a P1519 for TPS circuit malfunction with a worse misfire that went through the entire rpm range that started just before I got to the IAC valve. So I checked it and it threw some strange ohm readings on the meter, so I replaced it. It was still throwing a code and had a misfire so I checked it again and now it’s throwing a P1519 RCAV circuit malfunction. Also prior to changing the tps sensor it had a misfire code for each individual cylinder in conjunction with a random misfire code. Now it only has a misfire code for 1,3,4 and random misfire. It also threw a code for high intake temperature this time as well. The evap code I attribute to the fuel not completely burning due to the misfire issue. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigmanx

Update, last night I did a valve adjustment and now I only have misfire codes for 1,3, and random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk