XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well V-Power is premium.... I'm sure most gases of the same octane rating are pretty much identical.. some may have more s**t in it than others, but I can't really say fo sure.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Isnt that gas supposed to clean the "gunk" out of your valves supposedly...at least thats what they say

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Eh it's supposed to be better for your car but I'm not spending the 20 extra cents a gallon on gas until I see real results.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Supposedly, gas differs station to station. I get 34-37mpg no matter which station I use so I'm too worried about it.

If it makes you feel any better, you can use fuel injector cleaner every 3k or every oil change. That's what I do.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yay something I know a good bit about first off no, not all gas is the same. The way ethanol is put is in one big factor. Then you have the additives that differ from company to company. I personally like Cheveron gas cause I know what has been done at the terminals.

TheIMightyHutch

My VTEC Has An E
Ill go pretty much anywhere but Arco/AM/PM. Ive never like they way any of my cars run after I get gas from there.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yay something I know a good bit about first off no, not all gas is the same. The way ethanol is put is in one big factor. Then you have the additives that differ from company to company. I personally like Cheveron gas cause I know what has been done at the terminals.
PLEASE enlighten us.......i at least am very interested!!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i only use exxon and sunoco. those two seem to make my car run the best. i check my mpg every tank and all others seem to drop it. sometimes up to 6mpg