She's clean!!

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member

she's almost done on the outside... all that I'm doing is get a front and rear lip, then I'm gonna get all the unpainted pieces painted to match the rest of the car... you can't really tell from the pics but the hood is carbon fiber

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IMO shaved side moldings make the sides of the car feel empty... would look way better with some thin JDM ones.. but whatever floats your boat. Nice color.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shaved moldings remind me of 4G Preludes.

HcOiNvDiAc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im diggin it man...props

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member
i bought the car with the shaved moldings, but I like it like that, it's different from most of the civics where I live so... anways, thanks for the opinions so far!

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the shaved moldings make the car seem longer. I kept having to look to see if I was looking at a civic and not a prelude

washed and shaven...mmmm

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah she is, and in mor ways then one ;)

what size wheels are those? and do they affect your gas milage?

Goodmayn

5+ Year Member
17x7

nah i get great gas mileage... my best ever was 32.3 off 11 gallons of premo...

they're too big for the car as it is.. .depending on how it looks after i get the lip kit we'll see if i keep em...

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it...shaved and wet...oops, did that come out right?...jp, i love that color..get the wheels painted to match the car.. :thumbs up

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol Mien.

I like it. Get the lips all around and those rims should tuck nicely.

-Jason

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the shaved moldings looks nice and clean, no waves or nothing....but youi really need a front lip

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get a cf front lip, I think that would totally set off the front end of the car completely! nice color man, im totally diggin it...! also, i think it would look good if you painted your foglights yellow......

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i want your headlights haha....dump the rims bro...get a oem si lip and some other rims...volks, rotas, si's ....with a si lip and new rims your car will look 10x better bro...