Short Shifters?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
I've heard good and bad about Skunk2 SS... more good than bad, but yeah Skunk2 is one to consider.

STAY AWAY FROM TEAM MATRIX SHORT SHIFTER!!!! Yeah, that was in my car when i bought it used (didnt know that tho) cuz one lonely night, me and my friend were in my car out in the country, i decided to practice my launch and my 1st to 2nd, well... Good launch....went to go into 2nd, and BAM! my arm almost hit my friend right in her face n s**t because the shifter just SNAPPED!!! so i had to order the OEM one :evil:

anyway, .. em DC is also good, but that shifter is REALLY short! i cant really think of anything else right now, i just woke up, but ill edit it later and see what i can find out
 


Exxel82

The Long Forgotten
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
I've got a tenzo-r short shifter, and its really nice. It's pretty short for quicker shifts. I back tenzo up.
 

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#10
Originally posted by "Exxel82"

I've got a tenzo-r short shifter, and its really nice. It's pretty short for quicker shifts. I back tenzo up.
hey were in riverside do you live, and how did you find out about this site, because i have a clubcivic decal on my car. wondering if i recruited you. :D
 

Exxel82

The Long Forgotten
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#13
Naw nightkids1, I live in riverside. You didn't recruit me. I saw the site on RSR. I posted there too. Hit me up if you wanna meet up sometime. I go to RCC. It'll be good to meet up with some new peeps. Peace!
 

98civichx

SILVER EJ7
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#14
hey justin tell me a little about the b&m short shifter im gonna get one when i do my exhaust. i want a little info before i buy. thanks man...... anyone ever come to the midwest should hit me up for an intieror overhaul. :sleep:
 

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#15
Originally posted by "Exxel82"

Naw nightkids1, I live in riverside. You didn't recruit me. I saw the site on RSR. I posted there too. Hit me up if you wanna meet up sometime. I go to RCC. It'll be good to meet up with some new peeps. Peace!
Post up some pics of your car, i want to see if ive seen your car.
 

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
#16
Originally posted by "98civichx"

hey justin tell me a little about the b&m short shifter im gonna get one when i do my exhaust. i want a little info before i buy. thanks man...... anyone ever come to the midwest should hit me up for an intieror overhaul. :sleep:
I just installed it today, and I like it alot. I reduced the throw by almost 50%, when I shift into 2nd or 4th it feels like i just have it in neutral. I got it from www.optauto.com for only $50 :thumbs up:
 

SickCiViC

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#17
Originally posted by "admin"

I just installed it today, and I like it alot. I reduced the throw by almost 50%, when I shift into 2nd or 4th it feels like i just have it in neutral. I got it from www.optauto.com for only $50 :thumbs up:
do those things ever cause u to accidently pull it out of gear? :?
 

kgbhx44

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#20
Just bought the Neuspeed Short Shifter for my 98 HX. It should be here in a week or so.
 






VigLink badge