Short Shifters?

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a B&M and I wish I went with a Skunk2, Neuspeed, C's, or Solo. My B&M has snapped at about halfway down the threaded section for the knob. Also, the B&M doesn't have a bend in it like the stock or other aftermarket shifters which means the knob sits farther away. On top of that, the total length of the shifter is shorter so if you have short arms forget it, cuz you'll get tired of stretching for the knob. I like the short throws, but I'm tired of stretching for the knob. On a better note, get some urethane shifter bushings, they're awesome!

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
APC!!!!!!!!!

I've had mine for about two years and it's very easy to use. Very short. Because it was so cheap, I was able to cut it down to size to make it even shorter without any qualms about the price.

Let the flames begin ...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "OZ99"

APC!!!!!!!!!

I've had mine for about two years and it's very easy to use. Very short. Because it was so cheap, I was able to cut it down to size to make it even shorter without any qualms about the price.

Let the flames begin ...
no flames here.... i believe that if it fits good, works good, and is cheap.... then whoopeeee!!!!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw he wants to be flamed =) you and your "A Piece of Crap" products...

kgbhx44

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just installed my Neuspeed Shifter and Bushings in my 98 HX. So far I have nothing but the best to say about it. The shift is much shorter and tighter, however the height of the shift knob only dropped about half an inch or so (that is with my MOMO shift knob which also sits lower than the stock setup). I was talking to a kid when I picked it up from the dealership and he was like "I would NEVER put anything Neuspeed on my car!!!" but I actually prefer the Neuspeed to the Skunk2 which I was also considering.