SHould Brett Favre come back to football?

SHould Brett Favre return to football?

• Whos Brett Favre?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to see what you guys think about Brett Favre.

Myself, a huge GB fan!, doesnt think he should. He retired he should stay that way. Hes just making himself look like a fool.On the other hand i applaud the GB management for sticking with Rogers and telling Favre to take the back up spot or dont return. I think if they release him to another team he will get hurt. He wont have the same respect and protection from the ffensive line he had with GB.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes, let him keep on making history and doing what he loves

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
J-e-t-s Jets Jet Jets

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After 16yrs, its just time to PACK it up. Great years, but its time for a fresh QB in Green Bay. Young reciever core needs to have a young QB so they can build and learn and become one. You keep Brett, and he retires in one or two years, that recieving core will have to relearn with a new QB. and this catching team was jsut built about a season or two with Jennings, Jones, and Martin. Throw a New QB in the mix, and its college football all over again. Seniors prevail.

and if brett goes somewhere else...hes still too old.

GO RAVENS

itzdjwonton

5+ Year Member
he should become a coach if he loves the game so much.. but i'm not him... soo i dont know.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he should become a coach if he loves the game so much.. but i'm not him... soo i dont know.
He's been offered before, but he said he would never coach in the NFL.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k brett favre.

f**king cry baby

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His reputation is going to hell because he's been crying so much.

I think he should come back...... as an announcer.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im so tired of him.if he comes back, fine. just stop f**kin talkin bout him.(espn)meanwhile MMA gets no coverage. NBA player movement gets 30 seconds every hour. personally i think he is tryin to get in Madden 09 and he'll be like skurrr! i retire.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he should come back, he give the packers or any team a better chance of winning and its fun watching him play.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He shouldn't come back, he should have never retired or stick with his decision. Remember when he was making his decision at the end of last year and he said the reason he was going to retire was to spend more time with his family... what happened to that? Favre was a great player and still could be but he screwed himself over, the Packers gave him all the chances anyone could ask for and as soon as they commit to going another direction he wants back in.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im so tired of him.if he comes back, fine. just stop f**kin talkin bout him.(espn)meanwhile MMA gets no coverage. NBA player movement gets 30 seconds every hour. personally i think he is tryin to get in Madden 09 and he'll be like skurrr! i retire.
Dude he's on the cover of the latest edition of Madden.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so hes already in the game even tho he retied?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. He's on the cover of Madden '09.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i just heard yesterday that the jets may pick up farve and trade them to Minnesota, yeah boy!

A.P + Farve = super bowl champs

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im honestly just sick of hearing about it....yeah, he was great, but not great enough that espn has to devote most of their time to asking 50 different annalysts about the whole situation, only to basically get the same answer, in 50 different accents....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k Green Bay!!!!! Bunch of cheese d**k fudge packers! :x