Should I lower MORE!!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
For a daily driver and practicality, that is a PERFECT height. I love a little rake and it looks like the front is SLIGHTLY higher than the back in the pic. But it could be the angle of the driveway. So I would say lower the front a TINY bit and you'll be set.

If you want looks and don't care about scraping on stuff, lower it another 1-1.5" to get rid of the wheel gap. Again, a little rake.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew you'd be right behind me with "scrape the f***ing pavement off the street." :cool: How could anybody be as cool as you!? :lol:

Please don't lower your car as low as this guy^ and ruin you're pristine and shiny lip.
lips are cheap and can be replaced =) and of course im going to be coming in! everyone should go low

duuuuuuuump it, but you'll need to swap suspensions. AGX's won't dump you. been there, done that, not enough.

Greg's lower than me ONLY b/c I've gone into winter mode now. she's a 4x4 again.
yeah your suspension may reach its limit pretty quick

kelly, your so wrong. im definitely lower, and just wait till after winter =) i got more coming

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
My opinion I think it looks good the way it is but maybe a little bit lower wouldn't hurt

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for a daily driver I wouldnt go any lower. it's perfect where it is. my em1 was lowered where it sat flush, and it was a tad too low IMO. my 3" exhaust system paid the price for it. i actually had to have the flanges removed and pipes welded together just to get some more clearance. my flex pipe looked like a birds nest after 6 months

Last edited:

bkjj77

Registered VIP
I mean i mainly drive it to school and back. Not to far

AN inch wouldnt hurt =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lips are cheap and can be replaced =) and of course im going to be coming in! everyone should go low

yeah your suspension may reach its limit pretty quick

kelly, your so wrong. im definitely lower, and just wait till after winter =) i got more coming
Greg, just stfu already. <3 :lol: jk
Me battling you on this is a sign that you might be..

NM, I forgot what I was going to say.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
How much are you lowered now? I haven't lowered my em1 yet cuz I am debating whether 1.5" is enough, cuz its my daily for work/school.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
What suspension do you have currently? looks to be about 1" gap in front and rear, right?

emerican

Registered VIP
Id lower it a little bit more if i where you, becuase you say you only drive it to school, if the roads are good then drop it even more that than i said before, but really its up to you.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol my front bumper with no lip hangs lower than yours with a lip haha.

I remember when I was that high and thought I was low as fuk.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can DEFINITELY go lower. i Daily my car about 500 miles a week and my front bumper with now lip is around 3 or 4 inches. my jack spots are at 2.

you just need to learn how to drive that low, it is a special way of driving

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ After a while it becomes second nature. Im not slammed by todays definition but im tucking all around and dips and pot holes are no problem. Same for driveways, I just memorize them and go about my business.

bkjj77

Registered VIP
i have KYB AGXs i bought the car with them on it....so i dont know how to adjust them....this is my first car. :0
I want the top of tires to be a little bit hidden....is that possible on my suspension?

bkjj77

Registered VIP
Well these are them i know they are kyb agx's the guy i bought it off said it can be lowered more....plus i can see all the scratches on the muffler from its previous height.
These are them