Show your office view....

Decipher

Registered VIP
Why are you wasting god's precious time editing pictures for CC and making car wallpapers on the clock! You are a heathen, sir. haha jk of course, because I don't believe in god therefore you can't be wasting his time. Anyways... my office:

I drive my car for a living.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL.... clown. Im the youth pastor/media director for the church... I was working. The wallpaper I did last night... lol... How is it that you drive your car for a living?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is the view from one of our remote offices in downtown Chicago West Loop I took last weekend when setting up the office. Rooftop deck access.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the view from one of our remote offices in downtown Chicago West Loop I took last weekend when setting up the office. Rooftop deck access.
Nice. Greatest city in the world. ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I get to stare at a computer, wall, and shelves with bins filled with parts all day.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get to stare at a computer, wall, and shelves with bins filled with parts all day.
this but papers instead of parts... it sux and is boring but its decent pay and pay my bills so I live with it

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well Spence its what I feel called to do. I didn't begin dumping my religion on anyone, so your comments are unneccesary.... Feel free to post a pic of your office.... Or move on. Thanks.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Also drive for work, puts me through school so u know. Not to mention it's fun being a legal drug runner haha.