Si Grille on an EX

ExTurbo2685

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 98' EX coupe, and after an accident I put a 99' Si bumper on instead of the stock 98' (it looked a little nicer.) I am a huge fan of the grille on the Si, and was wondering if anyone knew if it would fit on my car. I know that the front was redesigned for 99-2000, but was it simply an aesthetic thing and not a change in the actual size? If anyone could answer this, I would appreciate it.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
if you have a 99 front end, then yes it will fit.

racerbot

MUGEN POWER
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "ExTurbo2685"

I have a 98' EX coupe, and after an accident I put a 99' Si bumper on instead of the stock 98' (it looked a little nicer.) I am a huge fan of the grille on the Si, and was wondering if anyone knew if it would fit on my car. I know that the front was redesigned for 99-2000, but was it simply an aesthetic thing and not a change in the actual size? If anyone could answer this, I would appreciate it.
assuming u replaced the lights, hood, and fenders with 99-00 parts when you updated the bumper to a 99-00. yes it will fit.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "racerbot"

ExTurbo2685 said:
assuming u replaced the lights, hood, and fenders with 99-00 parts when you updated the bumper to a 99-00. yes it will fit.
yeh, what he said... :D