Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
side markers look good..now the wheels are another story

what kinda sidemarkers are they? DC5? i wanna get the CTR ones or S2ks :(

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like how it looks a lot.. nice =) i like the wheels too.....

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno, im just not a fan of painted stock wheels. they dont really look flat black from the pics, they look like faded black. might be the pics though

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not usually a fan of painted oem rims, but I'd rock those. Side markers look hella good too, a drop would set it off.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you tint the sidemarkers, you have to tint the headlights too, atleast now they match

oh..and on painted rims..im think im gonna get mine powdercoated

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you tint the sidemarkers, you have to tint the headlights too, atleast now they match

oh..and on painted rims..im think im gonna get mine powdercoated

Agreed...I just got done tinting my sidemarkers fogs, and am going to do the DIY black housing headlights...won't look right without some black up there too...just to scared to tint them...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agreed...I just got done tinting my sidemarkers fogs, and am going to do the DIY black housing headlights...won't look right without some black up there too...just to scared to tint them...
if you are scared of actually doing the work ill do it..if ya drive down here lol. i need something else to apply vinyl to..ive ran out of stuff

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh, I would have dropped it on some Tein S-Techs, probably the same price and looks much better. I really don't understand the craze behind side markers - they don't really look appealing (to me)

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love sidemarkers..cant wait to get some. and plus itll make it easier to get out of a ticker or something if i get hassled for tinted tails

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh, I would have dropped it on some Tein S-Techs, probably the same price and looks much better. I really don't understand the craze behind side markers - they don't really look appealing (to me)
Already have tein s. techs :thumbs up... just haven't really had time to install them. Sidemarkers are MaDD JDM Yo!......:rocker:

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like em :thumbs up Did you use a DC5 template too? or just measured them?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick, got any far away shots?

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not sure why, but they look good on the car & I would just luv to em. just lil accessory that makes the car stand out.