Site Errors Post Here

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
As I have stopped using PhotoBucket and other external picture upload sites because they are unreliable, I now use the attach picture feature under the advanced edit option. However, using this method, pictures display in posts only as small thumbnails. You must click on the thumbnail to see the picture in full size. Here's an example:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=3357648&postcount=4

Can the display size of "attached" pictures be shown in actual size so that they may be viewed without clicking on them?
I'll have to see what is possible. Usually I'll right click on the image and copy the image url then use that with the insert picture button.

RonJ

Banned
Usually I'll right click on the image and copy the image url then use that with the insert picture button.
Doesn't this^ only work for pictures/diagram already uploaded to the internet? My diagrams/pictures come from my desktop.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Doesn't this^ only work for pictures/diagram already uploaded to the internet? My diagrams/pictures come from my desktop.
When you are making the post and upload the image to the site right click on it and copy the image url after you upload it. Then you can paste that link in after clicking on the image button. Hopefully that makes sense.

RonJ

Banned
When you are making the post and upload the image to the site right click on it and copy the image url after you upload it. Then you can paste that link in after clicking on the image button. Hopefully that makes sense.
Thanks Justin. I'll give that a try.

RonJ

Banned
Just tested your suggestion and it worked. Thanks.

Next question -- Is there a way to make the attached thumbnail invisible as it is unnecessary/redundant now that I can display the diagram full sized in my post?

Example of issue:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=3357648&postcount=4

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I can't get rid of that since not everyone that adds an attachment links to the image like I showed you.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On tapatalk today I have been getting it to say "forum closed" whenever I try to quote someone. First time it has ever happened to me and it is on one that I know isn't closed.

What are you doing/did today.

Edit: it works fine on the other forum I use through tapatalk, but just tried it here again and won't let me.

Last edited:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
More of a pita my fat thumb keeps hitting the previous thread button instead of post is it possible to move it from center right below post

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Shoutbox is not showing up correctly. This is through my phone not using tap talk.

Last edited:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

when going to the main garage page and then trying to go to any persons page i get these weird errors at the top of the screen. dunno if it's just my browser or everyone else.

using firefox