Site Errors Post Here

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks I'll check it out. Also, try refreshing since the stylesheet has changed.

aneidiaztorres

Hello. I use the CC app thru my Samsung Galaxy Note. But when I used the advanced way of leaving posts, it will do everything besides allowing me to upload photos. Can you guys please fix that? I know there might not be that many users on the Android app, but for some its the only way to post. Please, help the app users out.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
tapatalk is a bit weird about doing images. i suggest uploading images to another photo hosting service, such as IMGUR (they have an android app too) and then copy/pasting the IMG code into your post.

aneidiaztorres

This Tapatalk app has been working fine since I got it. No problems uploading images what so ever.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I don't know if anyone else is having this but my homepage looks all messed up, looks like the columns are all out of whack.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks for the heads up. It was from the latest homepage post. I fixed it the best I could.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you're signed out and try to go straight to http://www.clubcivic.com/board/usercp.php with a bookmark. the login bar at the top of the page doesn't work correct. If u type in your username then hit tab it skips the password bar and goes down to the login below all the banners and stuff.

With just http://www.clubcivic.com the tab works correctly and tabs over to enter your password in the next bar.

this picture shows what I mean and it's rather easy for anyone to just try it themselves to confirm it.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ im glad you found that out im going to pm justin so he will see it as soon as possible and get it fixed.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ im glad you found that out im going to pm justin so he will see it as soon as possible and get it fixed.
i've known about it for probably half a year just never got around to posting about it.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I think logging in at the top will always send you back to the homepage. I'm not sure if there is any way around it but I'll take a look.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Can we set it up where you have to be accepted to post in anything other than the user thread. I think will get this spam and stupid questions down

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can we set it up where you have to be accepted to post in anything other than the user thread. I think will get this spam and stupid questions down
your post wouldn't of made it into this thread ^

this thread is for site errors.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
your post wouldn't of made it into this thread ^

this thread is for site errors.
The error is the amount of bs the public on this site deals with. I would of put this somewhere else however this is closest thing for suggestions. Thanks for your concern

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The error is the amount of bs the public on this site deals with. I would of put this somewhere else however this is closest thing for suggestions. Thanks for your concern
Site Suggestions and Problems
make a new thread would be the correct way to add your suggestion

thread only deals with site errors. bs/questions that are easily answered by searching/spam are not site problems. they are mostly people problems and if you have a suggestion on how to improve it then you should make it it's own thread. also it would help if you could go more into detail on your suggestion there.

are you suggesting that there should be a mod who spends all day accepting someone's posts? it is unclear to me what it is you're asking of and how your plan to solve it is. if you want the admin to take your suggestion you need to clearly state what you're suggesting to fix, how to fix it, and how it would benefit the site.

There is a report post button already if that would handle your problems.
<--- it's over there and looks like

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't see this happening. It would take to much time for the mods to review this and kill site traffic in the meantime. There was discussion on adding it for new members or a waiting period from the time they join till when they post but even SPAM bots can get around that as well so it is pointless.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
iv got 2 super annoying problems when on my phone.

1. a giant f**king volkswagon add that pops up making the screen unreadable. and cant click off of it.

2. shits overlapping everywhere on home screen. makig recent threads unreadable and unclickable.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iv got 2 super annoying problems when on my phone.

1. a giant f**king volkswagon add that pops up making the screen unreadable. and cant click off of it.

2. shits overlapping everywhere on home screen. makig recent threads unreadable and unclickable.

Easy fix... Tapatalk.