OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
tapatalk works awesome for me.

i heard it really sucks on iphones, though.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, on iPhones it really sucks. Tapatalk 2 is even worse.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that's very unfortunate, since tapatalk2 on android is very solid and a great experience

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here we go again with the ios android fight...

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
iv got 2 super annoying problems when on my phone.

1. a giant f***ing volkswagon add that pops up making the screen unreadable. and cant click off of it.

2. s***s overlapping everywhere on home screen. makig recent threads unreadable and unclickable.

Is the homepage better now?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's too easy for bots to register atm it seems like. ever think about updating the requirements with a question that a human wouldnt have much trouble with but a bot might not be able to understand.

like which color is blue? and then have a drop down menu with different colored answers.

or maybe the CAPTCHA route but I'm not really sure how well those work and if they aren't just more annoying to everyone that has to go through them

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's too easy for bots to register atm it seems like. ever think about updating the requirements with a question that a human wouldnt have much trouble with but a bot might not be able to understand.

like which color is blue? and then have a drop down menu with different colored answers.

or maybe the CAPTCHA route but I'm not really sure how well those work and if they aren't just more annoying to everyone that has to go through them
IIRC we had a Captcha when the last wave of bots came around... they still seemed to get by it :/ I'm not sure if we can do drop down options. Justin would have to answer that one lol

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use it on iPhone don't really see a problem with it.... But then again I never had an app for forums so I don't really have anything to compare it to

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The HX trim line is not an available option in the user profile section.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sspppaaaammmmmn! (delete this)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2
instead of posting about it there is this button
under the username of the posts you can click to report them directly.

also you can delete your own posts by editing them and then clicking delete.

pol

5th gen owners manuals link broken

Owners Manuals for 92 to 95 link is broken....like your site

pol

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The dates on some posts on tapatalk are way off by like 40 years.

The date on my top post is off, and it's been happening more often since. I hope this isn't normal.

RonJ

Banned
As I have stopped using PhotoBucket and other external picture upload sites because they are unreliable, I now use the attach picture feature under the advanced edit option. However, using this method, pictures display in posts only as small thumbnails. You must click on the thumbnail to see the picture in full size. Here's an example:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showpost.php?p=3357648&postcount=4

Can the display size of "attached" pictures be shown in actual size so that they may be viewed without clicking on them?