Site Errors Post Here

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the link to buy cc decals is broken, im trying to rock some cc decals, lol! help

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yahoo! Slurp Spider

i've never seen anything like this before :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What... just the Slurp Spider? I've seen it before on here quite a bit.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ikillradio said:
My avatar and sig keeps disappearing and i've been updating it each day.
While it's within the 500x100, it's exceding the max limit of 35k.

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the classifieds main page hasnt updated in months

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
The classifieds and how-to's/tech mainpages have been fixed and are now up to date :thumbs up

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the subscriptions aren;t working. list subscriptions -> click on the next page and it says "This folder is currently empty."

so u can only see your first page of subscriptions.

ventturei27

Banned
cant login to my cc acount????!

my screename is ventturei26, it says that i cant post becaseu my primary usergroup is the same as my secondary group and i should remove or change one of them.

i have no idea what that means, what should i do to get my olld account back?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ventturei27 said:

my screename is ventturei26, it says that i cant post becaseu my primary usergroup is the same as my secondary group and i should remove or change one of them.

It means you should PM an s mod or admin for best results.

oc_civic would probably be your best bet.

Watch out though... I've seen members get banned for making new screennames to ask what's wrong with their normal account or to ask to have their password changed since they forgot it.

ventturei27

Banned
i had to amek a new one, i cant get anywhere on my old one, i tried to pm somebody wiht my account and it would even let me, how am i suppose to let somebody know, if they havnt replied to my email is 3 days and i cant navigate anywhere

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah this site is lagging a lot(feeling slow lately). and when going through the forums it says it's loading the page forever even though it's already complete. And yes every other site is normal on my computer.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ventturei27 said:
i had to amek a new one, i cant get anywhere on my old one, i tried to pm somebody wiht my account and it would even let me, how am i suppose to let somebody know, if they havnt replied to my email is 3 days and i cant navigate anywhere
Yeah... but that's why they made new names too. Nothing malicious, but they got banned anyway. :-/
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Yeah this site is lagging a lot(feeling slow lately). and when going through the forums it says it's loading the page forever even though it's already complete. And yes every other site is normal on my computer.
Be wary of getting the same problem we had... Odd problem.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=102178

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the same problem sometimes. Where ill click the thread and it takes forever to load. or it times out. Or it will be loading for a while and i click the thread a second time and it takes me to the page.

ventturei27

Banned
if they would reply to my email i wouldnt have to amek a new account, is it my fault if i want to be a part of this place

i think if they ban me for this then this place is a bunch of bs, if i cant acces my name to post then i would have to create a new name anyways if i was to join back up

i pmd oc_civic with my problem so hopefully this will al get worked out soon

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ventturei27 said:
if they would reply to my email i wouldnt have to amek a new account, is it my fault if i want to be a part of this place

i think if they ban me for this then this place is a bunch of bs, if i cant acces my name to post then i would have to create a new name anyways if i was to join back up

i pmd oc_civic with my problem so hopefully this will al get worked out soon
I never said it was the other guy's fault for making a new name and getting banned. He seemed pretty innocent to me.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
ventturei27 said:

I got your email and just fixed your account. You should be good to go now.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 things...

1. my avatar isnt showing up now for some reason.

2. id like to change my username to 'mugenej8power'