5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea well... lay off me will ya! lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
when i went through my options, i decided that i don't want pictures to be resized. apparently the site design doesn't work well with this option. picture below:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WTF! I changed the postbit settings like stated above and it didn't work. It worked fine yesterday, but today it is the newer style again even though the old postbit style is selected?!!!

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm actually...i have a question now. before my previous post i went to change to the old postbit just to see if it worked for me. It DID...however when i just posted that previous comment, it is in the new postbit and the rest is in the old postbit. just thought it was kinda strange. maybe it will change if i refresh

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm actually...i have a question now. before my previous post i went to change to the old postbit just to see if it worked for me. It DID...however when i just posted that previous comment, it is in the new postbit and the rest is in the old postbit. just thought it was kinda strange. maybe it will change if i refresh
thats only when u use "Quick Reply." i posted the same issue with a picture on the previous page.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah seems quickreply is linked to the new postbit

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
another problem. When i go to the USER CP to see my recently active watched topics and i have a new PM, it doesn't show up like it used to. I've been missing Anf's PMs because of this.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
another problem. When i go to the USER CP to see my recently active watched topics and i have a new PM, it doesn't show up like it used to. I've been missing Anf's PMs because of this.
:lol: did you order the products yet? they're the best that i've ever used. i'm always trying out new recommended detailing products but haven't found anything better for the black mouldings. for the clear plastic parts (like headlights and taillights) there's a meguiar's mirror glaze clear plastic cleaner that works wonders!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:lol: did you order the products yet? they're the best that i've ever used. i'm always trying out new recommended detailing products but haven't found anything better for the black mouldings. for the clear plastic parts (like headlights and taillights) there's a meguiar's mirror glaze clear plastic cleaner that works wonders!
thanks. i haven't ordered anything yet. but i have a list saved at Amazon.com from your recommendations.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im also having the "quick reply bug" where my post comes up in the new horizontal layout

*EDIT*
it even did it for this post :lol:

Last edited:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's with all the downtime and slow sever response over the last couple days?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
What's with all the downtime and slow sever response over the last couple days?
I switched to fulltext search for the vb search engine, that took a few hours so I had to close the site. Yesterday the site got moved to a new server. Let me know if anyone is still experiencing loading problems.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool. New server FTW! But im still having the post bug. Where when i post its the new way but if i go out and come back in its the old way. THe old way is how i hav eit set up.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Cool. New server FTW! But im still having the post bug. Where when i post its the new way but if i go out and come back in its the old way. THe old way is how i hav eit set up.
Ok, I'll look into that and see what I can find.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool. Everything seems to be fine else wise for me tho.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no other significant problems for me to report, except for the occasional banner overlapping another banner or something

*edit*
not sure if anyone else has this issue :what:

Last edited:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new design

really not liking the new setup for the threads. homepage looks good, but how the threads are set up I definetly like the old layout where the avatars and names are next to the post and not ontop of the post, if that makes any sense. basically i like the old layout better. hopefully i'm not the only one and it goes back to how it was.
Thanks
Josh