Skateboarders

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight guys this could be the skate board if you want. but i have a question

I have a board. i dont go out much cuz i suck. but i need new bearings. i was wondering what are a decent set with out breaking the bank.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black panthers are ok,u could also get some quikies if they still make them. its been a few years since ive skated so im not really up on it anymore

ryanM

CivicEXofD0om said:
Aight guys this could be the skate board if you want. but i have a question

I have a board. i dont go out much cuz i suck. but i need new bearings. i was wondering what are a decent set with out breaking the bank.
i have some lucky's that that spin pretty good, i'll give them to you for the price of shipping ;)

surfer4life722

you can touch it...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i would have seen this thread like a couple weeks ago andi would have given ya a couple sets of good bearing for free but i gave them out to my younger bro and his friends

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always bought speed demon's. they were so smooth. not the most expensive but def not the cheapest. if you dont mind spending more though. get bones bearings if they are still around. it has been along time since i skated.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
i have some lucky's that that spin pretty good, i'll give them to you for the price of shipping ;)
Well how much do you want for them. it would give me a reason to come up and visit. :lol: :roll:

ryanM

CivicEXofD0om said:
Well how much do you want for them. it would give me a reason to come up and visit. :lol: :roll:
hmm, well how fast do you need em? if you could wait a lil while for me to get my rims painted n put on we could meet up and take some pics or something, you can have the bearings for free man, i dont need them. i just found them in some of my old wheels and took them out and cleaned em up nice.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when are you getting those things painted? i dont need them RIGHT NOW. i would just asking. so yeah i could wait and that would be pimp!

ryanM

CivicEXofD0om said:
when are you getting those things painted? i dont need them RIGHT NOW. i would just asking. so yeah i could wait and that would be pimp!
umm, i think zack is getting his blasting cabinet in a week or so (were sick of sweeping the sand off his driveway lol) and then were blasting and painting them, then taking them to get the tires put on. so maybe 2 weeks or so? idk. if its gonna be too long i can just ship them out and we can meet up and take some pics when i get all my s**t done.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah i can wait. Hey i got a question. if you can blast and paint. Can you make my rims look new and polished!!??

ryanM

CivicEXofD0om said:
nah i can wait. Hey i got a question. if you can blast and paint. Can you make my rims look new and polished!!??
i think we can handle that, if you have something to roll while zack is doin it (we probably have some loaner wheels you could borrow too lol) but yea, you should get on msn so we can talk about it, zacks the polish guy. i dont know how to do that lol.