Skunk 2 Blox coilover suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm getting rid of my Skunk 2 setup. They are off the car and already assembled. This lot consists of Skunk 2 sport shocks, a set of coilovers (I forget the name brand) and a pair of Black blox LCA's. I'm looking to get 400 shipped to the cont usa. These items have under 1k miles on them. Items are off a 97 EJ8.

Here is everything you get.

Blox LCA's

Full Coilovers

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those aren't full coilovers those are a sport shock strut/coilover sleeve combo

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those aren't full coilovers those are a sport shock strut/coilover sleeve combo
They are full coilovers in that they are a complete set of Sport shocks, coilover sleeves, etc to put on your car.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh the first page is where I wanna be. Can't believe no one has picked these up yet.

ls17

5+ Year Member
Wish these would fit my eg coupe :( Would have saved me some money.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for you and a good price. these would defanitly be bought by me if i had the money right now

bigtimlikewhoa

5+ Year Member
What kind of full coilovers are those? the strut assembly's skunk2 but not the coilovers? is it pro-S or pro-C?

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What kind of full coilovers are those? the strut assembly's skunk2 but not the coilovers? is it pro-S or pro-C?
These are not pro c or s they are the skunk 2 sport shocks with coilover sleeves on them. I forget the brand name of the coilovers sorry guys.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The shocks are non-adjustable I believe. The website does not say if they are or not. The coilovers have a brand name. I just can't remember it for the life of it. What it does say is this

Sport Shocks are designed with shorter shock bodies and short strokes so they will perform better and have more travel and be more durable at lowered ride heights. When used with Skunk2 Lowering Springs or Coilovers, Sport Shocks offer exceptional control, handling performance, balance, and comfort at a price that can’t be beat.

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for just the shock combo, i dont need the lcas

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whats your zip code? I'll figure out the cost shipped to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.