skunk2 camber differences???

onenighter712

5+ Year Member
Hey I just ordered my Ground Control coilovers and Koni yellow shocks, so now I'm looking into both front and rear cambers. . .
Skunk2 offers two different front camber kits, so I want to know the dfiference between the two. . .

Skunk2 Front Camber Adjustable Control Arm Set
96-00 Honda Civic (Ek / All) (Pair) (+/- 4 Degrees)
Part #: 516-05-0680

Skunk2 Pro-Series Front Adjustable Camber Kit
96-00 Honda Civic (Ek / All) (Pair) (+/- 5 Degrees)
Part #: 516-05-5680

Which one will work best with the GC/Koni setup and 17" inch rims . . .
also, if I get a rear camber kit, will I need a pair or rear lower control arms? i do plan on getting a sway bar, and I understand you need to replace the lca's in order to place a sway bar on a 99 LX

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one just has a larger range of adjustabillity. as far as rear its just this little thing looks like an I

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really and honostly u could still roll w/o a camber kit, your tires just might wear faster.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
one just has a larger range of adjustabillity. as far as rear its just this little thing looks like an I
does are rear camber kits, he is talking about the front.

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are looking to get Skunk2 I can set you up because I deal Skunk2. I'll shoot ya a price shipped

onenighter712

5+ Year Member
JDMk20A2 said:
If you are looking to get Skunk2 I can set you up because I deal Skunk2. I'll shoot ya a price shipped
i'm looking for both front and rear's. . . i want NEW kits, nothing used

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh you can definately roll without the kits. i did it for one summer, lowered 2.25". Tires were pretty much bald by the end of the summer, but she looked good and cornered like mad

why don't you just do the washer trick for the rear?