Sleeper EG8 Slow WIP Build

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
must have alot of stupid people in your area, i wouldnt give you 100 bucks for any of the cars you posted to be honest.
No worries haha I like honesty. Idk why someone would have traded my pos sedan for the ef. And the person that traded me the ek for the ef was even slower lmao. Paid cash for my 240. Got it all stock with 66k original miles and was automatic. Previous owner plastidipped it so I took it off. I'm happy

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And here is how my eg hatch looked right before I got rid of it. The Honda theft in my area is getting too crazy so it had to go.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well the 240 looks alot better without the plasti dip , thats for sure.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paid cash for my 240. Got it all stock with 66k original miles and was automatic. Previous owner plastidipped it so I took it off. I'm happy
Are those Starion or old Celica rims? They look familiar.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are those Starion or old Celica rims? They look familiar.
Yep they are Mitsubishi starion wheels. Just finished getting them refinished a month or two ago. Now I'm trying to decide on the tire size for the look I'm going after. I'm rocking stock s14 wheels in the winter so I have a while to figure this out ha. I don't want to be about the slammed life it's not for me.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say just polish them.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the look of polished aluminum. Were the center of the spokes & rim painted black?

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the look of polished aluminum. Were the center of the spokes & rim painted black?
Originally yes but one of my favorite colors is bronze so when I got them refinished I went with that instead.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah, now I see it. It must look better in person or perhaps in a better picture angle. Slap those back on already.