smart phone advice-verizon rant

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats ironic is almost every hyped up phone turns out to suck terribly... just think about it... razor (on verizon)... chocolate... just to name a couple...

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i understand the plans ive worked indirectly for verizon for close to ten years... i manage three stores..

that phone is s**t...
then what phone would you recommend because after my last post I was already at decision that I want the Voyager. Now I'm asking what phone you recommend. I may call up Verizon later today to talk about upgrading the plan and maybe order the phone.

I DO NOT LIKE THE SAMSUNG GLYDE

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
then what phone would you recommend because after my last post I was already at decision that I want the Voyager. Now I'm asking what phone you recommend. I may call up Verizon later today to talk about upgrading the plan and maybe order the phone.

I DO NOT LIKE THE SAMSUNG GLYDE
i recomend phones that work well unfortunately im out of the "cool" loop... listen i KNOW I sound cocky.. and i appologize.. but i work in a retail enviorment ALL day in which people come in and want this and that.. and have no logical reason behind it... there are only a handfull of phones i recomend.. and i recomend them based on working well.. like thats it.. nothing else.. and the glyde is a piece of s**t as well imo.. if you want a basic non keyboard flip phone then i recomend the 8350 because.. it works well.. if you have to have a keyboard.. then i recomend the env2.... if you need email.. then i recomend a blackberry.. im giving you the same advice i would give you if you came into one of my three stores.. and i make these recomendations based on the volume of each that we sell coupled with the VERY low return rate.. are they cool and flashy? no not really.. but they are good phones..

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i recomend phones that work well unfortunately im out of the "cool" loop... listen i KNOW I sound cocky.. and i appologize.. but i work in a retail enviorment ALL day in which people come in and want this and that.. and have no logical reason behind it... there are only a handfull of phones i recomend.. and i recomend them based on working well.. like thats it.. nothing else.. and the glyde is a piece of s**t as well imo.. if you want a basic non keyboard flip phone then i recomend the 8350 because.. it works well.. if you have to have a keyboard.. then i recomend the env2.... if you need email.. then i recomend a blackberry.. im giving you the same advice i would give you if you came into one of my three stores.. and i make these recomendations based on the volume of each that we sell coupled with the VERY low return rate.. are they cool and flashy? no not really.. but they are good phones..
good advice I will def consider what you said

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good advice I will def consider what you said
like i dont know s**t about dslr cameras.. so i made a post in the photo lounge.. lol i dont give a f**k if the camera is f**king pink.. and has streamers on it... if its a good value and does what i want it to.. then its the camera for me...the look of it is totally irrelevant....:cool:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive still got a LG enV i need to get rid of....... just throwing that out there

OC, what do you think of the vx6900? i just got it sync'd up with my gmail account which is awesome! im enjoying it so far except for the pathetic battery life compared to the enV. i know it's because of the huge screen but im getting tired of the need to recharge EVERY day, while the enV was once every 2-4 days. have you seen any returns of it yet? problems?

sorry 'bout thread jacking :lol:

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive still got a LG enV i need to get rid of....... just throwing that out there

OC, what do you think of the vx6900? i just got it sync'd up with my gmail account which is awesome! im enjoying it so far except for the pathetic battery life compared to the enV. i know it's because of the huge screen but im getting tired of the need to recharge EVERY day, while the enV was once every 2-4 days. have you seen any returns of it yet? problems?

sorry 'bout thread jacking :lol:
havent had anyone bring any in with issues yet or heard of any issues.. but the phone is still relatively new..