Not open for further replies.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SnakeShits FS thread. PICS!

ok i gotta pay some serious bills so i have a few things for sale. i will get pice up ASAP...im just not there to take them.

1.) 2 88-91 civic SI/EX Intake manifolds. MPFI. no sensors..$30 for one without TB. 40 with

2.) 1 D15B2 block. in good condition. nothing on it at all..just a bare block. $50 you must pick it up!!!

3.)1 d15B2 cylinder head. needs valve seals. roughly 150000 miles on it. comes complete with cam. $50

4.) 1 D16A6 cylinder head complete with cam also. has about 125000 miles on it. it was on my car but when i went with the Minime..it came off. $50
5.) Dseries starter.unknown condition. i do believe it does work..but i will go get it tested. it came from a D16A6 motor. off a 89 CRX SI. 35 if it works. if not you can have it .
6.)D16A6 upper timing cover. $15
7.) 1989 accord SEi center console..armrest. these are hard to find and will fit any 3rd gen accord. this one is Black Leather. i also have a Tan cloth one. 30 for the leather and 15 for the cloth

8.) 1987 accord LXI complete motor! the whole damn thing! it runs..it was running when iwrecked my accord. and then i took it out and sent the car to the junkyard. it has 127000 miles on it and doesnt burn oil. SOHC 12 valve motor. 2.0 liter MPFI, made 130Hp when new. good strong motor. but no use in a civic. it is too damn heavy! i will not ship this at all. it wieghs about 300 pounds. but 250 for it and you can have it.

9.) i got a set of 14" accord LXI rims. they have tires on them..but they need replaced. these rims were on my civic for sometime. i liked them. they are in good shape..have a few scrathes on them but nuthin a little polish wont get rid of. 150 for them with the tires. no shipping.

10.) 1990 civic hatchback STD four speed transmission. it needs a differential..but is a good transmission. no grinds or whines. goes through all gears just fine. this would be a great track trans as it only has four gears. they are very short too. i was doin 80 in 4th at 4300 RPM. but i was drivin and took a corner and boom there went the diff. it didnt leak any oil. SOLD
11.)modified DSM intercooler. it was modified to be a FMIC. $30

12.)4th gen civic dx/si/ex center console..with shift boot. $20
14.) DOHC ZC transmission differential. if you want equal length axles in your civic.. then this is the diff you need! will fit i think any civic trans from 88-99 $50
16.) XS power 38mm wastegate. includes all gaskets and flanges.and all hardware....brand new! $50

17.) ok this is just a joke but if anyone wants them..gimme an offer. they are a full set of unscratched 13" spinner wheel covers! they are straight Gangsta style! full Chrome! the best part....they never stop spinnin!!!! lol i had them on my car a total of 19 hours..i wore them for the meet in may...and took them off half way through that. MAKE ME AN OFFER!
18.) i have a DOHC ZC tapped oil pan. used for turbo. it needs minor repair.a lil JB weld will do the trick. $25

i will update prolly tommorow with pics. but i figure id let this out and give peeps the chance to look. please help me out on this. i need this stuff gone! ASAP!!!!!
ok im not goin through and re hosting all them pics...so just click the links.

Last edited:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump!

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your thread is hard to read. You can show pics on your thread like this

you can get this by taking one of your link for example [img=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1828/randompics0586wc.th.jpg]
and take out [img= and do [IMG] http://img515........... and then at the end with jpg] change that to wc.th.jpg[/IMG]
so it looks like this

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fixed..srry. i didnt know it was that easy. i wasnt about to go thruogh and rehost all that s**t

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
noone needs anything?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k it, free bump b***h.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and no im not selling my DOHC ZC block. ITS MINE

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you have a pic of those center consoles.. and im interested in the ex knuckels

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like this:

Last edited:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member