5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jap. front end... Nice.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna paint it champaigne. its gonna be a few months cause i have to do some body work and save money.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

im gonna paint it champaigne. its gonna be a few months cause i have to do some body work and save money.
Coo that will look good

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you gonna paint the bumper and everything9side moldings/mirrors/etc) to match? cuz that would be great

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[schild=4 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]SHWEET[/schild] cant wait to see pics

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn so many peeps here go jdm :?:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, this is a jdm lovin site...like most of them. its funny though, quite a few people here hate when you paint part of your interior to match stuff, but getting red type r mats and 2 type r lookin seats is godly. personally, i think a little bit of rice is nice. kinda like jdm with a twist. but if youre trying to build a show car...rice is the head turner, so go all out on that muh-fuggah

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

yep, this is a jdm lovin site...like most of them. its funny though, quite a few people here hate when you paint part of your interior to match stuff, but getting red type r mats and 2 type r lookin seats is godly. personally, i think a little bit of rice is nice. kinda like jdm with a twist. but if youre trying to build a show car...rice is the head turner, so go all out on that muh-fuggah
:headbang:

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

I agree. I am not going to go all JDM but i happen to like the front end better than the USDM one. Rice nowadays is anything not clean. Some JDM is rice. the front will probably be the only JDM on my ride.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ture dat, the jdm front end does look better than your oem one...good choice

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shaddup. when i say oem on this muh-fuggah, i mean usdm...considering we ARE in the united states (most of us), and not in japan

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sig is tight, i need to figure out how to make a coo one like dat

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice is not usually clean for the most part. Most civics I see have ugly taillights and a crooked muffler. I really cant stand most show cars with the rainbow interior? I thought they were trying to imitate the European cars....I know most if not ALL european cars do not have multicolor interiors, and playstation? Just my 2 cents.