Sneak peak!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what u mean rice isnt clean..................i think it looks clean, and better at that. :twocents:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rice could be clean. just matters on whats been done to it and the quality of it all. at car shows, most of the rice is done SUPER clean. rice and oem have different styles (obviously), and i doesnt matter which one is done to a car for all i car, as long as the person driving it is satisfied (unlike me).

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "92CivicVX"

damn that sig is tight, i need tofigure out how to make a coo one like dat
i can do that. he prolly used flash or something. i can make you one if you give me the pics to put in it.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YES MAKE ME ONE, I WANT ONE LIKE SI_RACER!!!!!!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you are confusing rice and show cars. Show cars and performance cars are two very different classes. Rice is usually not very well done, and very cheap looking. If you have a show car....thats cool...just don't call it rice. again just my 2 cents

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Shiznit028"

92CivicVX said:
i can do that. he prolly used flash or something. i can make you one if you give me the pics to put in it.
actually its a animated gif.

theyre easy to make if you have the right program.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

Shiznit028 said:
92CivicVX said:
actually its a animated gif.

theyre easy to make if you have the right program.
yeah flash. flash makes animated gifs as well as animation for websites.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

I think you are confusing rice and show cars. Show cars and performance cars are two very different classes. Rice is usually not very well done, and very cheap looking. If you have a show car....thats cool...just don't call it rice. again just my 2 cents
well yeah...they are different, kinda. some people on this site, and others, will call colored interiors, stickers, neons, etc rice...but the same stuff also happens to be on show cars. i dunno, its just that people who hate on rice, sometimes dont realize that the person really wants a show car...but hasnt taken all the steps to make it. also, some things that are done nicely, are still considered rice to some people. insane body kits and chrome under the hood is rice to some people, show to other people...i dont know where this is going so im going to stop

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know what ur sayen man...There are clean show cars, and nasty ones. I am a fan a simple, clean, jdm style I guess. No more arguing...done! *shakes ur hand*