So close to winning!!!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, i took my girls rustang to the track last night...and came out loving to drive that car, but anyways...

i was winning all night (brackets), won 4 out of 5 races, that 1 loss is from the time trials at the beginning that are h2h. well, i was winning and winning running a consistent 16.15-16.2 (automatic powa!!!). then i finally get into the finals, only me and an old mach 1 left in our lanes, im shitting myself because i might go home with a trophy. so im all getting my head prepared, and since all the lanes are in the finals/quarter finals, the resting time between runs gets a lot shorter. well, ive been dialing in at 16 flat, decided to go 16.1 to make things a little nicer. so im sitting in my car, and this guy knocks on my window, he says "theres a third guy in your lane, he already had a by, so you and the mach 1 gotta flip for the by in your lane." then i lose the coin toss, but dont trip because im running consistent. so i run...the guy almost B.O.'s but slows down cuz he knows hes goin to fast. i was like, damn, i know i won this one. went up to the ticket booth..and picked up a damn yellow slip. i looked at the time slip, 16.178 and rt of .794. the other guys dial in was 13.08, and he ran 13.276 with an rt of .642. i won right...but NO!!! they put my dial in at 16 flat!!! so i lost because they couldnt read my damn window.

f*ck beans! sorry, im just still depressed about it. and mad that i did good in the rustang, and shittey in my civic. anyways...next week ill be back there with the fbp...and im coming back with a trophy

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks that you lost on a technicality.
So how was driving the stang?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha...hey, its 2+ whole seconds faster than me, so its fun. it is hella different driving up in a domestic and in the lanes with the other domestics while looking out that the imports. its was fun though, peeled out into 1st all day, peeled into 2nd the first couple of runs

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hehe, now get the civic a swap and go back and own up =)

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"It doesnt matter if you win by an ich or a mile, winning is winning" F&F, lol ok sorry for the stupid rice quote! :lol:

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Dakkon I notice you are sporting the ALMIGHTY CACTUAR as your avatar! Currently trying to go back and pass FF8 coz I never did the first time. Squall's 32nd level and I haven't left Balamb yet! :D

Which version do you like?

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FFX owns me.......

oh, ya...... good job justin

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My favorite Final Fantasy is #7. I dont know why but it just has somthing about it. I thought FF8 was fun but too long and boring in some parts. But yes I love Jumbo Cactuar! muhahahah! and I like Tonberry King!

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha vivi,(my avatar) in FFIX could kick that cactuars ass lol, plus quina ate one, so i have 1000 needles now =)

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally like FF3 (USDM) because it was the first full-length RPG I've ever played and it had the best soundtrack!! I have the sounds, btw. I played FF - Mystic Quest before it and it was great, so a friend got me to play FF3 on the SNES.

I like FF7 because of its revolutionary technology ... I mean, there was never an RPG that looked THAT good on console!!!

Never got to play FFX coz some ass stole my PS2 b4 I bought the game.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k that sucks. But just like damn cars, the JDM FF series are so much better....but our psx, and ps2 cant play them, have to have them chipped, that sucks...but id recommend it lol, if your a huge fan

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think an auto stang is 2 sec faster than your car

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

An auto v6 stang, the newer 99+ models, can hit mid to high 15's completely stock. From a lot of the timeslips i've seen posted, it looks to be about 1-2 seconds faster.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

handlebarsfsr said:
An auto v6 stang, the newer 99+ models, can hit mid to high 15's completely stock. From a lot of the timeslips i've seen posted, it looks to be about 1-2 seconds faster.
i guess im wrong there, i just dont see how the added 70 hp and almost 1000 lbs can knock that much time off :what:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

TurboZinc said:
handlebarsfsr said:
i guess im wrong there, i just dont see how the added 70 hp and almost 1000 lbs can knock that much time off :what:
RWD and torque :what:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dewd, justin is driving a f**kni autoTRAGIC SOHC..

that should say it all right there

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man its all about chrono triger. best super nes game ever!!!!!

oh and BTW my frinds auto v6 runs 16.4 with intake, exhaust and gears. my civic is getting there slowly

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have Secret of Mana(box, instructions and map), Chrono Trigger(box, instructions), Lufia 2, Super Mario RPG and Final Fantasy III and many more. I have had them sense the day they came out. I love RPG's.