so howd everybody do at california dragway?

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
liek the title says: howd u do?

i saw nightkids there, i came up and was gonna say whats up but he was on the phone, then he drove off. i was kinda disappointed at only getting 3 runs in, and even barely that. the semi was sick tho. some nice muscle cars out there, too.

ßryan

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw you saw me. should of said whats up man. what did you run, i ran a 17.3 :( (i think there something wrong with my car!!!!!)

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i saw u drive up after one of ur runs i walked over and walked around ur car for a min but u were on the phone nd i didnt wanna interrupt. it was my first time at the track and my first run i ran a 16.389 against an rsx-s that i shouldve smoked. 2.994 60' and i missed 2nd gear :oops:. trapped 91.59 to his 90.00, tho. what were your traps and how many runs did u get in?

ßryan

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got 2 runs, first was a 17.3@78.3 and the second was a 17.4@79.4

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got 3 in :P. got lucky tho. 16.389@91.6, 15.078@94.6, 14.936@94.74. my best 60' was the 2.273 on my last run. what were urs?

ßryan

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post your times in the vip lounge boys................

ay, vw guy, which vw do you have? my girlfriend is trying to get a jetta wolfsberg, and i wanted to get more info on that car ahead of time.

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a gti, but its the same engine that will come in a wolfsburg

ßryan

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i bet i can get in the 16's if i get a damn tach(i have a dx there isnt one)

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, get a tach before the 14th. maybe we can run if we get put in the same group. i think its more fun if you are running someone that isnt a total stranger with an 11second beast. on my 3rd run i raced a chipped gti and got taken by almost a half second, but my trap was less than 1mph slower. it was a pretty good race, and it was the most fun out of any of my 3.

ßryan

heartsoul

Seed of Destiny
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "nightkids1"

aw you saw me. should of said whats up man. what did you run, i ran a 17.3 :( (i think there something wrong with my car!!!!!)
what have u added to your car since the last time u raced it???....answer that and you'll probably find the answers....and get the 15s next time...you'll do better with those...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry fellas, i aint trying to thread jack but...........heartsoul how did you get that warning, i've never seen anyone else with one? Just curious

heartsoul

Seed of Destiny
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because my friends a mod and he likes to be an ass at times and abuse his power....RIGHT CHAD... :lol:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "92CivicVX"

sorry fellas, i aint trying to thread jack but...........heartsoul how did you get that warning, i've never seen anyone else with one? Just curious
hahahah, thats from me!!!! :lol: i was trying to click the report button and i hit the warn button. i think its funny any ways :twisted:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only 3 runs? last time i went to the track, i got 6 runs in and could have gotten more...if only my rt was faster. stupid car

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im just trying to get this right........most of you guys drive basically stock cars and you go to the tracks? Noone makes fun of you guys when your there? I wanna run

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Project Zero will be in full efect next time down...Right Chedder... were rollin deep in two with sum chiet done to the rides.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, i go there stock. and yep, people make fun of me. ive got the ricer slow car...people point at my dual exhaust and my dial-in and laugh at me...except for the 1 guy there slower than me

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what does club civic have meets at tracks? ill come to the next one, ill be the slowest one there

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your car is stick...you wont be the slower, i will. up in sac weve only had 1 meet there...kinda. i ran my slow ass car in 100 degree weather while seanjohn and team 4r sat in an air conditioned 6th gen Si. funny how the slow car was running but the fast one was watching. seanjohn and team 4r have both ran their cars at the track together before though

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya mine is manual. But its 92 hp stock lol. So i dont know sometime we will see. But i dont have a/c either. What year is your civic?