So I think I'm going to buy another Civic

xposigroovex

5+ Year Member
thexperiment: Hey man, do you have pics of your car? I know we have basically the same ride. You said you were getting some wheels in soon I think.

sky9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dx dont got s**t on my CX hatch, anyways i dont think you sould buy another civic, i say u save and get something better. something wit power, s2000 i might say.

ohh yah geo are some crazy s**t, that 3cyl car wit .9 liter, great gas mileage.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
20hp is a lot for these small single cam engines, plus im not just arguing the hp its the power windows, door locks, mirrors, sun roof, cruise control, arm rest, rpm guage, and vtec that the ex has!

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
20hp is a lot for these small single cam engines, plus im not just arguing the hp its the power windows, door locks, mirrors, sun roof, cruise control, arm rest, rpm guage, and vtec that the ex has!
If you're talking about an LX, it has all of those things except for the sunroof. I think the only other difference is no tweeters (besides the engine)?? Also, if you're talking about a LX sedan vs. EX sedan, the LX will win. EX weighs about 150 pounds more. An LX sedan vs. EX coupe, the EX will will by a little but that's not taking into account the difference in the drivers abilities. But it doesn't really matter because the y7 is crap :thumbdown

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
xposigroovex you'll never guess what happened, i took over an employee's shift and my rims came in when i was at work. nobody was at home to sign for my rims, so heres another delay. ill get pics soon.