so out of all these honda vendors...

boostedbar

f0b
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which one is the ultimate one stop shop place to order anything honda...but mostly aftermarket performace and cosmetic parts? When I had my cougar, the only place i really needed to shop was customcougars.com beucase they had everything I need to make my cougar fast. Is there a honda civic vendor like that? ifso, i'd really like to know.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Try our new sponsor www.streetstyler.com they have a larger selection of products :thumbs up:

boostedbar

f0b
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, they have alot of parts...wishing they had parts for the d16 and the new d17 engines too...they only have cams for the b series engines. Isn't there a website that is totally dedicated to selling Honda civic parts...it's sorta really hard to belive...i was wondering if there was like a wonder haven one stop shop...and I've looked everywhere...but you are right...that web did seem like it had more than all the other websites.

tornactive

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try us out. If you dont see it ont he website give me a cal, i have a 10,00 sq ft warehouse full of stuff.

www.tornactive.com

Rob:D

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
modacar.com and driverfx.com both have lots of stuff

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by boostedbar
yeah, they have alot of parts...wishing they had parts for the d16 and the new d17 engines too...
thats your main prob mang... d-series is boo boo!!

get a swiZaap

-daniel

xxCoolOutxx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a D series too. i'll swap if you pay =)
It was already mentioned above but www.modacar.com is the best site I have found. I buy all my parts there.