Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As the title suggests.

Any SoCal meets and get togethers that happen weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or whatever, post it here.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got nothing to do tonight? Come out to Katiejakes Bar & Grill

2 POOL TABLES & BEER PONG TABLES

750 Terrado Plaza
Covina, CA 91723

Phone: 1-626-967-2765

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nobody cares about socal on this forum haha

daygoVR6

5+ Year Member
JDM night at K1 Speed in Carlsbad 1st Tuesday of every month !

Basically open to all JDM car enthusiasts, to come in and for a discounted rate have your own Grand Prix race once a month. This is a 12 lap practice race, a 14 lap qualifer and a 16 lap main event K1 will be awarding the top 3 winners from the main event with trophies, not to mention other prizes that could be awarded if I can get some shops to help sponsor the event.

At the moment we are pricing it at $50 person (normally $60) for up to 20 people. If we get more than 20 people than I will drop the price down to $45. Those of you reading this probably know of at least 20 people that would be down to do this once a month.

At the moment we would be starting this on June 1st (since that is the next 1st tuesday of the month) and going from there

So post up if you want to participate, we will have Oggies Pizza available for purchase in our deli and if you guys want something else from them we can have that on hand as well (typically we have Nachos and Hot Dogs on the weekends)

POST UP your feedback lets make this happen

daygoVR6

5+ Year Member
looking forward to seeing everyone out July 6th for round II

we are pushing the time back a bit roll in will be from 7-8pm and racing will start at 8pm ish

daygoVR6

5+ Year Member
july 6th is just around the corner dont miss out ....there are going to be a bunch of tuner enthusiasts going to this one ....time for a throw down

tna_auto

5+ Year Member
::weekly 626 tuesday meet::

:::where _ quickly
2270 S. Azusa ave unit B
West Covina, CA 91791

:::time _ 9pm-1am

::: PLEASE NO DRAMA, BURN OUTS, OUR ANYTHING THAT WOULD BURN THE MEET OUT PLEASE!!

jdmkillah

i kill for fun
WE HAVE MEET IN THE I.E. IN TEMECULA VALLEY.

WHERE : E-Z TAKE OUT/ LA FITNESS PARKING LOT
ADDRESS : 39716 Winchester Rd, Temecula, CA.
TIME : 9PM - 1AM

nicole

is the weekly 626 Tuesday meet still goin on?

2270 S. Azusa Ave unit B
West Covina, CA 91791
9pm-1am

nick_two_memes

project recommendations

hello. i was wondering if i could pointed in the right direction from here.

i have a 95 civic ex 2dr. need some work done on it and looking for recommendations. looking to pay to have work done.

work needed in order of importance:

- replace moonroof unit (glass flew off and sliding hatch just recently flew off. need whole unit installed)

- suspension (shocks/struts, bearings)

- passenger side window replaced

- driver and passenger side power window motors replaced

- heater blower connector replaced

- a/c unit repaired or replaced (whichever is best)

- windshield wiper switch replaced (have a piece of paper stuffed to keep wipers in off position)

- passenger side door lock replaced switch replaced (piece that locks and unlocks where handle is)

- alarm system installed (looking into remote start on a manual transmission possibility)

- sound system

- complete body work/paint (door panels, bumper front/back, all panels)

that's just for starters. it's a passion project car. body work is last, want function to come before appearance. apologies if i'm asking for too much too soon. thank you in advance for any suggestions/recommendations.

i'm here in perris/riverside county. maybe some civic car clubs out here?

thank you again.

-nick

HybridCivicEx

SoCal Meet Updates

Update?!

Is Anyone down?!

Meet like at a park, everyone bring something and we havea nice little BBQ, Everyone is welcome.

:?::!: