socal ride updates..

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't mean to start a big uproar here. Just got kind of tired of hearing about his mustang, didn't mean to make anybody mad. And just because I don't post that much it doesn't mean that I'm a NOOB. I also wasn't trying to be some hard ass and trying to get him off the site, I just had to say what was on my mind.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
you won't fit into clubcivic, especially socal, with that attitude
In his defense, he is a really cool guy. I met him this past weekend. And magic8ball, i met you too a while back and you too are cool..But I have to agree w/him when he says that most of us probably dont care about your mustang...If i didnt have my civic any more I couldnt imagine continuing to be an active member. If say i had a mustang, i would probably direct my issues in that direction being there are forums dedicated to that particular car. Try going onto honda tech and posting about your mustang and watch how fast you get flamed...Its just not the correct venue..Im sure many people feel the same way on here but are just dont want to hurt your feeling or get banned. CC is a welcoming place for everyone but its purpose is to support the owners of civics and give them a network with people of the same interests.... :what:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he is a member of mustang forums. but more importantly, we are not honda-tech. clubcivic is an online community. if he feels that he wants to be a member of this community then who are you to tell him that hes not welcome? im speaking about this in general its not directed towards anyone.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
he is a member of mustang forums. but more importantly, we are not honda-tech. clubcivic is an online community. if he feels that he wants to be a member of this community then who are you to tell him that hes not welcome? im speaking about this in general its not directed towards anyone.
Then my suggestion is he spend more time there and less time here...And I know we are not honda-tech, thats one of the reasons I actually like this site..And of course he can post here. Im nobody to tell him otherwise, but my personal opinion is that you, being a mod, should be enforcing the posting of relevant issues regarding imports rather than mustang issues that should be directed elsewhere...Im done. You wont here another peep out of me on this issue but i know that more than half of you feel the same way!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why are you done? im in no way getting aggravated over this.
never2old said:
but my personal opinion is that you, being a mod, should be enforcing the posting of relevant issues regarding imports rather than mustang issues that should be directed elsewhere.
:shock: so you're saying i should go and delete every comment made by him about his mustang? according to the mod thread thats in the website suggestions section (which is now closed), it was exactly that which got us under review in the first place. deleting worthless/pointless posts

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
more importantly... lets read it together... CLUBCIVIC : YOUR ONLINE CIVIC CIVIC CIVIC COMMUNITY

maybe the stang should be kept in teh lounge...

Last edited:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
title of the thread is ride updates, not civic updates. if you don't care for his car, just don't post about it. pretty simple.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there is an others section on this forum isnt there? there are integras, rsx's, GTi's and other NON CIVIC cars on this site arent there? magic8ball didnt make this thread off topic by posting in here did he?

i once again point everyone who feels magic8ball should not be posting here to this thread: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=31556. even though it wasnt made by him, and his join date is way after that. i assure you, he can relate very strongly.

lets get back to the topic. if magic8ball wishes to post about his car don't complain about it. if his presence bothers some of you that much, just block him. we are clubcivic, not clubcivicnazi

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone ever use a clay bar on their car? i've never used one before. i picked up the mothers clay system at autobacs today. hopefully it'll make my car shine for eibach.

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i haven't i heard they work real good but who knows when you try it let me how it works

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah if you could me posted on how it works I would like to know. Looking for something to really shine up the ride.

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah if you could me posted on how it works I would like to know. Looking for something to really shine up the ride.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive used one on my car and on my gf's bmw... works great!

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
anyone ever use a clay bar on their car? i've never used one before. i picked up the mothers clay system at autobacs today. hopefully it'll make my car shine for eibach.
Thay work great. I need to find a kit for my ride.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
how do u block user posts?
click on the users SN that you wish to ignore, and click the option that says "add user to ignore list"

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imazn said:
At the moment im just waiting for JDM ITR Header Heatshield, Samco Blue Hoses, a little bracket that holds the spark plug wire next to the block and MAYBE Hasport motor mounts. but this is how it stands at the moment. it is daily driven now... enjoy!! :lol:

forgot to mention i merged your latest thread into this one in case u were looking for it. after so many updates we actually get to see it soon :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I give up.. This happens every couple of months.. for some reason people get all pissy when someone without a civic posts they get talked about, told to leave.. so I'm taking the advice.. I will still lurk, but don't expect much if any posts.. :what:.. Most of you became jackass's.. to those of you trying to say its ok for me to post even though I have a mustang.. thanks.. but these guys are right.. it IS a CIVIC forum afterall..

EDIT: If you also knew the situation about why I had to pick the mustang, than maybe you guys would understand, but because you don't care.. I won't say.

Last edited:

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It wasn't my intension for you to leave if you have chosen to do so. I was just simply saying my opinion. I already said I want trying to get you to leave the site, I just said what was on the mind.