socal ride updates..

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man that is one clean swap. Maybe next year i'll have the $ for it but until then i'm stuck waiting for my new front/rear bumpers to come in

Grand141

Juicy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:caught:: caught:::: Mods huh ?

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i use to have a pic of it but i can't find it now sorry never2old. damn that really blows

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BLAH! my coupe is out of commision... rearended a MUSTANG and it wasnt my fault but we will see what the insurance companies says about it... it will prolly be "no-fault"... ill get some pics for u guys... IM PISSED!

civic_crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I crashed my car into a sidewalk. It may sound retarded on how i crash but I had to avoud a drunk driver. I was force to cross the double yellow line and hit the sidewalk, the f**ken cop saw half of what happen. He didn't belived me what I told him. He was saying I was racing that regal(drunk driver car), but I wasen't. There was a other officer with him and he was cool. They let me go with a ticket and my car was total. I went to court and they told me to bring my lawyer, I was fighting this because they were going to suspend my driver license. I took a witnees, the jugde didin't care so I lost the case. Suspended driver lisence for two years and $1500. This happen in Sep. and I 'm still paying for that s**t. Now I drive 91 civic si with a DOHC ZC

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
BLAH! my coupe is out of commision... rearended a MUSTANG and it wasnt my fault but we will see what the insurance companies says about it... it will prolly be "no-fault"... ill get some pics for u guys... IM PISSED!
damn, bad enough to take it out of commission, that sucks.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true dat jason... car goes in tomorrow... should have it by the weekend

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how come romeo hasnt posted about his evo yet?

TSC4dr01

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bodykit will soon RIP

For some reason my kit turned out to be more work than what I bargained for. Everyone told me I didnt listen so now I gotta look for a stock front bumper and sideskirts please hit me up if know anyone seeling them for 2001 4dr civic.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
still have my civic. looks pretty stock. been riding on steelies for awhile, sold my wheels to my cousin awhile back. nice reading through this thread.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang...thread is OG. before my time

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
still have my civic. looks pretty stock. been riding on steelies for awhile, sold my wheels to my cousin awhile back. nice reading through this thread.
Damn! I haven't seen this name in awhile!