SoCali members

civic9d6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick... we got some former Spring Valley peeps in here. Im 19, and i go to Southwestern College I have a 96 Civic Ex: AEM intake, DC 4-2-1 Headers and i just got it out of the body shop it looks tight as hell ill post it when i have time and figure out how this stuff works. if u guys are going to the show on sat i might see yeah guys there alright then PEACE!

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey biofreak where in san diego? got any pics of your car? what kinda car is it? color, mods?

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in Chula Vista, I drive a 99 FBP civic si. The only mod I have right now is a AEM CAI, four new mods coming in the next two weeks.

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youre in chula vista? how old are you...what school you go to? what part of chula? im in Eastlake Trails and im a senior at Eastlake High

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im 18, Im going to Southwestern college in January. I went to Eastlake high for 9th and 10th grade.

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys whats up? just joined :thumbs up:

living in san diego, moved out here about 4 months ago.

drive a '96 civic ex cpe (auto)

can you guys point me in the right direction for some local shops etc.........

thanks

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rancho Bernardo area.......
look for a dark green cpe with a oem wing, and Piaa 959 Projector fogs and new dual angel eye headlights (if i can install them today)!!!!

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you know what my car looks liek. it also has clubhonda.com and clubcivic.com decals on the side back windows. i also just put in new red/clear tailights. they are oem, but instead of being orange on the top, they are white on the top. rev up on me or somethin if you see me around

flyby

freedom is never free
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to the Quallcomm raves last night

It was pretty good.
lots o' civics.....but there was a good mix of cars/trucks/mini-dragsters/bikes

a few cute girls, and the Venom trucks were there displaying their cars. Took the civic out, and got stares from the dual angel eyes!!!!!! :wink: :lol:

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "pinay_extacy"

How sad. Once again .. i'm the only 626er .. i'm such a loner out here .. :P

All the cool people are in 909 :P