some funny stories

98civic98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lots of talking peoples at my school, so me and a friend went to meet some of them late sat. night...we get there and there are 2 cars, this auto cavalier i dont know what year or mods, but he has some stickers and 18" wheels. and the focus svt, with "racing tires and stg 3 racing clutch" (according to him)
oh i have a 01 celica gts I/H/E camcon vvti controler...

anyways, i swear this one kid with an auto cavalier and big rims told me he wouldnt race me because he "only races for pinks"... the other dude has a 01 focus svt

first came the 01 focus svt,(which i thought would be a challange considering we have simmilar numbers stock), we lined up and the other guy counted to 3 (we live in the middle of nowhere, we can do this) i reved up to like 5.5 featherd it cause i got some pretty mad spin, hit lift and pulled about a car on him, had about 4-5 cars before we got to some bends so i shut down, he gives me a flyby and thinks hes sweet while taking about a mile of bends, gets back to us and says "damn dude you got owned in those turns!" i reminded im i had about a spaceship length on him and hes like "oh my clutch is slipping" im like "jon you just got a new clutch last month?" he said it wasnt broken in yet.... :roll:

anyway, the best one is when s**t talking cavalier is tailgaiting me on the way home, we get to a light and he gets up next to me, he literally says "once in a lifetime chance here dude, see if you can hang" and revvs up.... my friend in the car nearly s**t his pants laughing, but he yelled out "dibs on the cavi when wes beats it!" and the cavi driver yelled back something about how he had an ecotec engine, and how he was going to stomp me. anyways i laucned a bit lower going for just tire chirp on the lauch, it turned green and it was freakin beautiful, i chipred just as planned, im looking straight ahead, about to shift into second and my friend just bursts out laughing again. i yank 2nd then i shut down because he tells me to look, and we see cavalier driver in the process of taking a left turn....im like what did he do? apparently i had him pretty damn good in the launch, the cavi had enough time to play it off, throw on his left turn signal, and go the long way home....

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha, funny stuff man!

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol wtf...isnt the ecotec engine for economy not performance he has no idea what hes talking about

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhh yes the slow and the subdued .......... lame.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought racing season was over in michigan cause of the snow.

98civic98

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:

it is pretty much, i hadnt raced my car yet though and i wanted to see what it could do against some other cars. this particular road was dry, we wouldnt do that on a snowy road for christ sake.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2001 focus svt = doesnt exist..

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny stuff.
:lol:

I ran into some guys with an SC2 that I killed (I say killed... it's a Saturn. It was more like an assisted suicide) Anyway, I'm getting my little boy out of his car seat and him and his friend pull up and they're like, "Dude, that's that Type R I was hanging with. I almost beat him..." (I had a few car lengths by the end of second gear) I didn't argue with him about that though. I just said, "oh, It's not a Type R...just a GS-R. I'm a little to heavy and a lot short on horsepower to be a Type R. Type Rs have 5 lugs too." and pointed at my wheels.
"Dude I was right on him...If I had noss I would beat him."
My little boy and I just walked into McDonalds without saying a word. I was hoping my boy would point and laugh at his car. Nothing quite like being mocked by a 20 month old. :lol: but he was focused on getting his Chicken McNuggets and playing on the playground.

Anyway, I wonder what Capt Crapalier will say next time you meet.:twisted:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
it is for street/road racers but not for ice racers, that s**t just begun