Some new goodies.

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
nice how much of a difference is a ls in the coupe, im planin on swapin one in mine and didnt know if it would actually be worth the time
If it has good compression and is running strong this motor is pretty quick. Definitley worth the buy, considering this motor is cheap as hell and a really solid platform. f**k V-tec ;)

jon julian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
If it has good compression and is running strong this motor is pretty quick. Definitley worth the buy, considering this motor is cheap as hell and a really solid platform. f**k V-tec =)

Dont hate the V-TECH.

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
I think the mudflaps look koo but not likin the lil strip on the back. I call it a strip cuz i personally dont even consider that a spoiler. But besides that looks good

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen those m3 type trunk lips before (ebay), but never seen it on a civic. And painted that is very nice lookin, very unique too

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! :D

Check out what I picked up today, I cant wait to put it in. Anyone have experience with MSD ignition if I run into anything?

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im likin it, and i dont see anything wrong with the m3 spoiler. and nice little upgrade with the msd, i would like to get it for my car when i swap motors

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, what a CAI..... looks better painted, and also like the oem mud flaps.