Some new goodies.

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a few new things for the car: OEM mudflaps... $50 freakin bucks from honda! M3 trunk lip. Lemme know what you think!

Heres a quick snap shot.

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually took the mudflaps off my car.
and idk about the m3 spoiler. shoulda gone type r if you wanted a spoiler.

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I like the mud flaps, have them on my EG but im not filling the little wing, I say take it off but other than that the car looks great.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur trunk allignment looks horrible

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm diggin' the lip spoiler, I'd personaly paint it white myself though, and I love the mudflaps.

john-ej1

5+ Year Member
lovin the mud flaps, i actually got mine from steviethekiidd' who took his off. lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup: for mudguards. Spoiler looks horrible though.

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments. I plan on painting the spoiler white before I mount it. Its just sitting ont he trunk in that pic. I think it will flow a lot better.

wmertz said:
ur trunk allignment looks horrible
Hm, well it looks slightly off in the pic but its perfect in person. Never been in any accidents so I dont know why it would be off.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i've never liked slips with a polished lip. Don't know why.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know. I never really liked the mud flaps and the spoiler is the most original thing I've seen in a long time but I'm not really feeling it. Looks to small to even matter.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
painted, those spoilers dont look too bad.. you can hardly notice them..

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i kinda like it.. def. would like to see it painted.. cause i have thought abvout gettin those... and just didnt know what they looked like painted...

post up pics when u do tho

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the spoiler, it would look even better after its painted

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
This is what its gonna look like painted

Wow looks much better there, doesnt even look like the same one...iv got to say i like more now that iv seen it painted.

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heres an update:
My inner tie rod has been going bad slowly and making a noise. I think this was caused by the gear bellow getting torn and dirt getting in there, similar to a CV joint. Anyways this started to get bad resently and I noticed my tires were wearing out quickly and they were only 2 months old. I have a skunk2 camber kit on the car and it has come loose a few times also which didnt help my tires. They started to get bald as hell on the inside even though the camber wasnt that bad and I couldnt figure it out so I just cambered them all the way out which didnt even help. I started looking at everything closely and noticed my alignment had gotten WAY WAY off because on top of the camber my wheels were both toed out like crazy. I finally decided the whole camber problem was coming from my cut springs I had in the front (WHICH is what was on the car when I purchased it!) so I ordered soem cheap coilovers to solve this temporarily. Anyways by now the tires are gone and I had to get new coilovers, tie rod, gear bellow, new ties and an alignment to fix this stupid issue. Heres some pics for you to laugh at:

2 months old!

Got bubbles?

While I was at it taking pics of stuff I f**ked up, I snapped a pic of my lip that got owned :(

I also got bored today and sick of my lame cold air intake so I decided to make a custom intake. I know I would have hydo locked my motor eventually anyways if I hadnt done this.

Before:

After:

Since I am it I figured id snap a pic of somethign I did a few weeks ago too. Relocated the battery to the trunk, nothing special.

Heres what the M3 trunk lip looks like painted white. Its not mouted yet, just sitting on the trunk.

What do you think?

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice how much of a difference is a ls in the coupe, im planin on swapin one in mine and didnt know if it would actually be worth the time