Some pics of my FBP EM1 after a detail

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
My arm is literally going to fall off...did it all by hand...took me about 5-6 hours...lol

I used the Meguiars Mirror Glaze line...#80(speed glaze), #20(polymer sealant) and #26(hi-tech yellow wax)...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad. Next time you do that while or after you wash it, use a clay bar and you will be even more impressed with the results.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks Good!

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
Not bad. Next time you do that while or after you wash it, use a clay bar and you will be even more impressed with the results.
I clayed a month or so ago...paint is still smooth so I didn't need to do it again just yet.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hows the reflection? I just did it on my car and it is AMAZING but I did the polish instead of the glaze b/c I didn't have the time to do both.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of UCONN's clean Civics.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know the pictures dont do it justice. Maybe some close up pictures?

And did you do just one layer of wax? or several?

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments. I know the pics don't do justice (shitty camera I have) but the finish is real deep, dark, and shiny. I tried to get all the swirls out but I did this by HAND...no machine for me but I'm planning on one in the future....end result is little to no swirls by hand...not bad

Hows the reflection? I just did it on my car and it is AMAZING but I did the polish instead of the glaze b/c I didn't have the time to do both.
The reflection is like a mirror...smooth and rich looking.

I know the pictures dont do it justice. Maybe some close up pictures?
And did you do just one layer of wax? or several?

I only topped it with one layer of wax....the speed glaze that i used is the swirl remover with a #4 cut...then polished it with the polymer sealant....then a layer of wax to finish it off.