soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The count down is about 10 days now until the ls vtec turbo hits the bumpy nebraska streets! Hell Yeah!

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to bring that up to Omaha and let us have a look at it. Who's doing your install?

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah!!!!!!! Roll that vtec turbo beast up here....let me drive it lol.......jk
Been tryin to find the competition.....everything is to underground here, or to clickish.....just need to roll that RSX up here and start spreadin the word bout that ls vtec from VT....let them find out bout the turbo later. hehe
See when I see ya

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up Big Willy?

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How you doing V-teced? Nice Driver. :hitit: I'd post some of my girl and my ride, but I don't know how. What's up with that phone call for this weekend?

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BigWilly
How you doing V-teced? Nice Driver. :hitit: I'd post some of my girl and my ride, but I don't know how. What's up with that phone call for this weekend?
Dude whats up? YEAH I WISH SHE WAS MINE!!!!! Shes that HotkissZebra girl from FL......SOOO HOT!!
Hey how bout thursday nt we hook up and skeez our cars....I'll show you how to post pics.....let me know!!!!

Hey nichecivic,, my buddy got his Stang fixed(broken water pump)......you should line up with him also.........hes got this thing modded like crazy.....no turbo but its fast as hell......you prolly waste him, but it would be badass to watch.......he's only prolly pushin 315hp at the fly......he's not sayin he'd beat cha, I just wanta see you race him....hes a cool guy.........and btw just keep the niches on when you come up, show it off...prolly no need for the spoons till we find some super heavy hitters

Later guys

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im back

I am back with good and bad news. Bad news first When i got to vt my buddie that helped me build the mortor was waiting for me with lots of cash. He didnt want to see that motor go because it was pretty much the fastest car in vermont and he has a hatchback that will go even faster with that motor in it. So I sold the motor, turbo, boost guage, air to fuel and spoons for an amazing $17,000 (thats the good news). I had 8,000 into the motor, 2,500 in spoons and about 500 in guages. So I had to do it. Before I left vt I went to canada and bought a new jdm b16a and I now have $15,500 Left. My new horsepower goal is 500 the summer is almost over anyways and i will have all winter to build the new motor. But anyways the car is here if you still want to see it. Its just slow for now untill next summer. The 1.5L dosnt like 35lbs chrome wheels. When are you coming to see a game v-teched? We can meet up.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ow.....my neck hurts.......j/k
looks good.....cant wait to see it in person.....hopefully I can come down for the Aggies game on the 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.