South African Civic Vtec

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, Id say a drop, some rims and a grill and call it a day.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice nice. Do a wire tuck!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice nice. Do a wire tuck!!
x2. An aftermarket intake will really free up a lot of space too. Even remove your heat shield and wrap the stock headers if you're not after performance. Simple things can really clean the engine bay up.

Needs a grill and front lip and I'd say it'd be a good lookin car! Wheels are actually cool. Those are factory over there?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang, that thing is clean as hell. It looks like it already has a mild drop b/c those are 15s. Swap out that grill, add a lip, and you're set. (can't believe i didn't say it needs moar low)

Decipher

Registered VIP
Very nice. I like the paint matched spoiler, the side markers, and the mudflaps... very subtle and sophisticated.

Tatt_Catt

Thanks for all the comments...
Well I don't have any plans with my vtec as I just bought a Focus ST, so all my attentions is going to my ST...
I wish I could have kept the vtec but I have to let it go because of garage space.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wish we would've got that model here in the states. :(
The car looks good. i say keep it as it is. it looks good. If you have to get rid of it make sure to find it a good home.

Tatt_Catt

I so want to keep it but i cant.
Do you know how hard it is to find a good home for a vtec here in SA...the kid F@CK up the poor vtec's and does not appreciate the appeal and fun of it.
It took me around 7months to find a proper one.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I would find a smaller OEM intake box and just paint the heat shield to wrinkle to match the VC.

cleanest ek Ive seen from district 9