Spaceman is here

Spaceman

Hi all,

My name is Tim aka Spaceman. I'm still a student and live near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
I have driven some Honda civics but now I have a Honda Civic 6th gen hatch.
here is an spec list (not so far with styling.. but I'm student.. hehe ):
Honda civic 1.4 build in 1998
Adjustible suspension (K-sport)
oem spoiler lifted
other steering wheel
civic coupé front bumper
Mugenstyle front bumper lip
type R rearbumper lip
rota circuit10 rims 16inch
runninglights at the front. ( not usual here in holland.)
spoonstyle mirrors

Planning to do some things with the frontlip like an stickerbomb and maybe the rear spoiler.

Because pictures alway say more than words.. here are some pics:

sorry for my english that is not perfect.:oops: but I'll do my best.

Greetings,
Tim

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Welcome to the site
Very clean hatch!
And your English is fine hah

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Very clean car. Love the wheels!! :D

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heart your hatch. :nod: And I want those wheels but bronze on my car SO bad.
Welcome! :hi:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because of the title of your thread I have "Spaceman" by the Killers stuck in my head. Damn you!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if i lived in amsterdam they would call me spaceman too, cause id smoke so much pot, i would no longer be on this planet

Spaceman

Your welcome
What are you plans?
My plans are some little things.
I'd like to make some running lights in the rear, and maybe some stickerbomb in the front lip because the front lip has an crack in it. and everytime the painters payment is killing for an student. And plans for an longer time is an other engine. But that is on the longer time.
But posts will come when the upgrades are there ;)

Spaceman

I got less than a minute into it and it scared me.
That's right you guys are big into raves over there... not for me.
hehe yes we are big into raves here... it's call't Hardcore the old dutch gabberhouse/rave.. but nowedays it goes harder and harder.. even to Terror and speedcore.. speedcore is something like 600bpm ( beats per minut) that's no music anymore.. but I like the gabberhouse =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe yes we are big into raves here... it's call't Hardcore the old dutch gabberhouse/rave.. but nowedays it goes harder and harder.. even to Terror and speedcore.. speedcore is something like 600bpm ( beats per minut) that's no music anymore.. but I like the gabberhouse =)
Too intense for me. I've seen like Godsmack in concert before but that's as hardcore as I'll go.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! Love the wheels... sooo nice.... Can't wait to see what you do in the future...

Spaceman

I'm tinking about to stickerbomb my frontbumper mugenstyle lip. What do you guys think about it?
I want to do it because of the scraping and crack in the bumperlip. And everytime paintercost is way to much for me. And when it cracks I can put another sticker over it and done!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm tinking about to stickerbomb my frontbumper mugenstyle lip. What do you guys think about it?
I want to do it because of the scraping and crack in the bumperlip. And everytime paintercost is way to much for me. And when it cracks I can put another sticker over it and done!
Or you could do ziptie stitches =)