Special Thanks to Ground Control Suspension Systems.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
As you know, my teammate Anthony Pacheco's red Integra was stolen after winning a race event the same day; he lost all of his tools, his slicks, his trophy, and the grand prize which was a set of Ground Control coilovers.
After hearing about the theft, the owner of Ground Control contacted me to tell me they would give Tony a set of coilovers for whatever car he buys. They stay true to their word.
Huge thanks to everyone at Ground Control Systems Inc., especially the owner, Jay and his son Shawn (Swerve on here) for making it all happen and of course Dustin North for assembling them.
Be sure to keep them in mind when you're looking to upgrade your suspension.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Daaaaaaaaamn!!

OK, who wants to steal my car so I can get on this? :lol:

mix4

5+ Year Member
That's awesome (the folks at GC), sorry to hear about the car. I've been debating on getting GC top hats instead of "eBay" ones, I'm gonna go with the GC just to support this great company.

I hope your teammate is able to get back on the track soon.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Top notch man. Customer service like this is unheard of these days. :thumbs up

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
GC has gone above and beyond any expectation I had of any company. When I spoke with Jay about sponsoring out event and he decided it was worthy to donate a set of coilovers to the winner, I was already more than impressed. This gesture is above and beyond.
Anthony is now driving a new car that suits his lifestyle better and will be piloting the other black Lightspeed Integra on the drag strip for Redford Yray.
First event Anthony went to with his new car, he took 2nd place in the ATP turbo sponsored forced induction bracket class. Tony will not be stopped. He is an animal.
Please be sure to mention Patrick and Team Lightspeed Racing when you call. You may even get a better price ;)

Cris Coupe

Where is the best place to order the Ground Control coil overs from? since you have good experience you seem like the best to ask..

Thanks man

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Call them directly!! 530-677-8600 They're open right now. Let them know Patrick with Team Lightspeed Racing referred you :thumbs up

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
GC is one of my personal favorites and hearing this gives them 1 more point in my book. I might consider buying another set and installing them on my FC or 86.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I appreciate you keeping them in mind. Be sure to call them directly, they have great customer service

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
What was the issue? I'm speaking with a rep right now from GC and he is unaware of anything currently wrong with the spring rates or anything like that

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I had looked it up before when I got the car and juqst tried finding more on it with not luck on new information on the subject