spiderman 3

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!! Venom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight lets get this started..

anyone remember mary janes astrounaut boyfriend?

isnt he supposed to be the one who comes from the moon mission crashes the space shuttle and bonds with venom?

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw something about that in a write up on the movie. people were guessing how they are going to do that part of the story and one speculation was that he brings back a moon rock that has the symbiot in it. have to wait and see, im sure this movie will be as good if not better than the other two

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
arrgggghhh when does it come out... i cant wait

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its may 4th 2007
texas massacre is oct6th 2006
saw 3 is this october
a new halloween directed by rob zombie is next october

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that spiderman one is sooooooooooooo FAKE!!!! yes, spidey will be having the symbiote suit, but none of those are clips from the upcoming movie.....they are edited from the past ones.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought it looked a little grainy but i wasnt sure. its also on a ton of websites

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All i know is that i can't wait for this flick. I've been waiting so long to see venom on the big screen. Only thing i'm kinda worried about, is Topher Grace. he's not really who i'd pictured as eddie brock/venom

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Brock, from the Daily Bugle bonds with vemon cause parker is the spotlight compared to him. If they do it by comic lore.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The last spidey movie had me questioning what would happen between him and Mary Jane, Im really dying for this to come out