Spinning out on the freeway=Not fun

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I'm on the freeway friday before last. Taking my gf's car cuz I made the mistake of trying to finish something on my car before work and didn't finish. Anyway I'm using cruising along day dreaming a bit. When some guy in a brown truck starts moving quickly into my lane. So I hit the breaks pretty hard while honking, unfortunately for me I suck at life and the brakes lock up since hers are fairly new unlike mine which I gotta push basically all the way down to use. So i'm sliding forward going at least 70mph on the freeway and he bumps me. ext thing I know I'm facing the opposite direction and then I'm into the wall. Guy takes off and no one on the freeway pulls off to see if I'm alive. But I hit the wall next to an on ramp so 2 people getting on the freeway pulled over to see if I was ok. Unfortunately they hadn't seen anything.

And yeah totalled the car but surprisingly there was like a bubble of safety around me and the driverside door lol.

So I'm OBVIOUSLY pretty pissed I drive about 250miles a week for work and this happens not while I'm working but while I'm on my way there kinda ironic. Guy got away since I didn't see his plates, cops couldn't catch him since they got there so late, I'm made to look like a retard AND worst of all I wrecked my girls car since if I hadn't been so chill driving I probably wouldn't have hit the brakes that hard. So I get a loan from my pops and set out to find her something better and it took from 11am-5pm driving up and down the bay area yesterday and I found it for 2200. Craigslist pic so bear with me.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Sorry about that man. Most importantly, you're still alive. I hate idiots that can't drive. f*** that guy.

Nice find, though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang, you got lucky. Your pics aren't working for me.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah thats what the emergency room doc told me haha. Just pissed at myself cuz I could have prevented it but oh wells, she likes the ej6 better haha. Changed em to photobucket so pics should work? It doent look all that terrible but under the car the rear subframe is wrinkled and half the welds are broken so it's a little beyond fixing at this point. Engine still starts up and runs great though lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pix work now. Were you going to part the car out? You've got a good chunk of money sitting there to part out honestly.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man that blows!! Good thing your still alive!!! abd very nice find!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least your hubcaps didnt go flying off!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha new cars a basically stock 98 sedan. Lowered on something but they gave us stock suspension too.

I drive that same stretch of freeway at the same time tues-fri so i've had an eye out. And yeah were definitely parting out the engine. I was even thinking of picking up some sort of EG shell and slapping this engine into it then selleing the car for some even better money but we'll see. Yeah hubcaps are still there lol, and u can't really tell in the pics but the camber and toe on both those wheels is insane haha.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude. Keep that s**t to Forza man. Hahah, just playing. That sucks. At least you got her a newer car and can still do something with the old one.