@Spooled@ New Build | Blueprinting my engine

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
So since I spun a rod bearing and the motor ate up all the microscopic pieces I pulled the motor and I am going through a process of determining what I can salvage. The last build as a high compression turbo setup that ran flawlessly.

Right now money is going to a 2nd vehicle purchase as I go through all my parts. Depending on what I may spend on this new build I may either do the LSVTEC as I have most what I need or I may just wait longer and build a K24 setup. However that is considerably more expensive, engine, trans, Kpro, shift linkage, axles, etc.

Old build: 263whp@7400rpm | 203lbtq@6200rpm | 13psi (determined leaking boost at the intercooler a few days later, due to micro crack in the end tank)
Hondata S300 | P06 chipped to P28. (All work done by me)
11.2:1 with a Nissan T28 turbo, everything ported by hand and blueprinted for port matching. Made great power all way to 7640rpm where the turbo pretty much ran out of breath.
B16A bored to pistons. Approx 82mm.
Custom CTR pistons, nitrite coated skirts, ceramic coated tops.Valve reliefs modified due to block and head decking.
Stock crank and rods
Factory head port, 3 angle valve job
Factory 3-layer MLS headgasket bored to match cylinder bore.
Factory valvetrain with 133k miles.(except GSR cams)
AEM cam gears (cant remember what degrees they were set too when I dialed the cams) I already reset to 0 degrees.

All the other little things like Hondata gasket, etc.

New build if I can recoup most parts:
LSVTEC
Compression unknown at this point, will be another high compression setup.

This is not the block, this is my B18A block I had powder coated gold.