anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
alright my fellow midwest members, i have decided to not travel to california for spring break.... instead, i've decided, as per gordy's (civic31g) suggestion to have spring break midwest meets. now, i understand we all have different dates for our spring break, so i'll share with you all what mine are:

anfrey's spring break dates
march 13 (sat)
march 21 (sun)

i suggest everyone post their spring break dates so we can work something out =)

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can do it anytime, im graduated from high school so i have all the time in the world to meet up somewhere. Just let me know when and where...

RedCivicSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey My spring break is sometime after march 7th but i'll need to see but name the time and place and i will be there with my buddie GsrCivic92'

civicguy19

^^Gf and baby ;)^^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can do it anytime as long its on a saturday... depending on distance... i dont get my 1 weeks vacation till aug 04' so anything for me to show up to will have to be on a saturday.... friday drive up sat the meet then sunday drive back.....

but if you guys do it during the week (mon-fri) i wont be able to make it until spring 05 so ill be able to take my weeks vacation for it....

thnx... im looking into doing this so whenever just hit me up on pm or something...

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by GsrCivic92'
I can do it anytime, im graduated from high school so i have all the time in the world to meet up somewhere. Just let me know when and where...
Your not Jeb are you? If so this is Ben. welcome to the site too.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know a guy named Jeb that drives a white 92 hatch w/ a gsr swap from st. charles. lol anyway, what's up? we gots to get a st. louis meet going now. I know of 2 or 3 people from this area on these boards now.

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah we need to get a Stl meet going soon cause me and my friend both have civics *RedCivicSi* he is on here to he has a 00' civic si which is stock right now since he just got it but he already ordered hella s**t for it but we need to get a meet up soon

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you have a gsr in your ride? or is that what you want?

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what was it like going from stock to gsr? I'm getting a gsr mid to late winter and all I've heard is people say it's tight! Is there any thing to watch out for when putting it in?

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going from stock to gsr

Well starting with a 70hp motor and jumping right up to a 180hp motor is a big change. umm...i would compare it to driving a Geo metro then driving a dodge Viper. The differnce is outragous.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you do it yourself? cuz I don't want to pay alot to have it put in. also, where'd you get your swap? I found one at a junkyard for $2300 with 200,000 miles on it so I'd need to rebuild it.

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got mine off the net. me and a bunch of my buddies put it in there. we like doing stuff like that. My buddy matt. "RedcivicSi" was there when we put it in. it cost me 5k

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. hey what you up to tomorrow about noon? I got to drop by Best Buy in bridgeton to talk to my supe. IF your not busy you should swing by for a sec. there's a guy that works there to with a red hatch w/ b16a. let me know.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right at 270 and st. charles rock rd. there's a taco bell right in front of it. and Mar's music (now closed) is next to it. it's just east of 270.

GsrCivic92'

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure where its at in Bridgeton...but yea if u can get me there yea ill meet u there

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where you comin from? I-270 I-370? I-70? lol
get to 270 and get off on st charles rock rd.
go east. if your coming from 70 make a right off of 270 onto st. charles rock rd. if your coming from 370 make a left off of 270 onto st. charles rock rd. go down about 100yards and you'll see Best Buy on your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.