Starting Issue: 2008 Civic

kifor.dmitriy

Respected
Hello Everyone,

So my civic is having a bit of an issue. Now everyone might say its the start which is possible, but i just want to rule out everything before i get a new one.

So i had to jump it because it sat for 2-3 weeks. So after i jumped it i drove to my buddys shop to drop it off because he was going to buff it. So i left the car. He didn't get to the for about 3 days. He tried to move and called me saying the battery is dead and he is going to charge it. After he charged the battery. He tried again but nothing.

Car make one clicking "tch and that's all. I took off front passenger side tire and hand cranked the engine to make sure that it was not seized. And it was just like butter. Super easy and smooth.

So battery is a okay and car does crank over only by hand.

My question is before i go taking off the starter is what else could be an issue that can cause this.
Battery in the key is good.,There is no anti security light on.

So could it be a fuse of some sort or maybe ECU is fried or starter. Let me know your thoughts.
Car is an automatic.

JiggaMonsta808

[emoji1369] Did you test the battery to see if it's still good? Battery voltage and cranking Amps need to be on point for your car to start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk