Starting trouble

Cody5527

Okay so my car cranks but will not turn over. Seems to not be getting gas so I lifted the back seat to see ir the fuel pump was priming (low humming noise) and nothing. Upon doing some more online research i realized my immobilizer light (green key on dash) does not come on at all as it usually blinks twice then turns off or in the case of a bad immobilizer just will keep blinking and not allow the car to start. Has anyone had there immoblizer light not come on at all? When i turn the key to on i hear a faint clicking almost a buzz but it clicks super fast for 2 or three seconds. Any suggestions on where to start would be great i just dont want to replace the immobilizer and have to pay for reprogramming and to get keys made if its not just something else. Like i said when i turn the key to on no green key light appears at all and the car will crank but does not start.

Cody5527

Oops sorry its a 2003 honda civic ex 1.7l vtech 4dr 5spd manual transmission with 142,000 miles everything is stock except for the head unit