Stereo parts on ebay?

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey do you guys trust ebay stereo stuff??? I see wholesale and not refurbished stuff on there all the time, are they telling the truth? Have any of you guys ever bought any stereo stuff off ebay?

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just ordered new 6x9 rears...350watt each...hope they work out good...they are 4way speakers....only $50

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also got 2 12" JBL subs and a 1000W amp with a plexiglass ported box...with shipping...only $300!!!!!!!!!...gotta install it and take pics of the car with it

essi1553

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got two jl amps for sale i want 250 a piece for they are brand new... I 300/2 and 1 250/1 still got the new amp smell =)

tommyboy42609

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got 6.5 inch infinity kappa 60.5 component speakers for 200$, on crutchfield theyre 399$. they sound sweet.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MY whole system used to be from ebay. i had 2 12" subs, box and an 800w amp. but i sold it all for more than i paid for. ebay is ok with me :thumbs up

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just bought a new amp for the 7thgen....arrived perfectly fine on Friday. I'm hesitant to by from individuals tho. I believe we delt with some online-liquidator for the amp who had a 97% rating with over 1300+ customers :thumbs up:

DOHCDX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have had no problems with any of the stuff i've got off ebay

make sure you buy from a good rated seller, and you get the right equipment. ebay= thumbup