steve jobs dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonJ

Banned
Since you're not small-minded, not a loser(snickering), and not ignorant(more snickering), tell us what great things you've accomplished as a result of idolizing (and from the sound of it, masterbating to) "great" men and their "great lives."
Whoa! Be careful, you've way over extended yourself with this^ deep thinking. You'll need a nap now to regain your strength and avoid blowing a cerebral circuit.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'm disappointed. I really thought you'd have something wittier to say seeing as how you've been so entertaining for the last couple of hours. It's not fun anymore.

Really though, about steve jobs... you shouldn't impose judgement on others merely because they don't share like sentiments for the man. Finish off your box of tissues, go change your tampon and curl up on the couch with a bucket of haagen dazs.

As for the rest of your remarks, you can f**k yourself(as I'm sure you will, since I can't imagine a woman that would). By the way I'm not low in "mental age", I'm just young, you sorry limp d**k bastard. And yea, I'm belittling now.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lets see the companies that Steve has helped lead. Apple, Next, Pixar, Disney. Leading these companies is enough to warrant some attention. Steve also has over 80 patents to his name on subjects like architecture, Graphic user interfaces, and products like the iMac, iPhone, and iPod. Steve lived the american dream. He is a college drop out that made a tech company from his garage into the worlds largest corporation.

extra info: http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_19049246

RonJ

Banned
I'm disappointed. I really thought you'd have something wittier to say seeing as how you've been so entertaining for the last couple of hours. It's not fun anymore.

Really though, about steve jobs... you shouldn't impose judgement on others merely because they don't share like sentiments for the man. Finish off your box of tissues, go change your tampon and curl up on the couch with a bucket of haagen dazs.

As for the rest of your remarks, you can f*** yourself(as I'm sure you will, since I can't imagine a woman that would). By the way I'm not low in "mental age", I'm just young, you sorry limp d**k bastard. And yea, I'm belittling now.
In contrast, this continues to be a load of fun for me. It would be even more fun, however, if you would have your dog preview and edit your posts so that my dismembering of your inane responses was a little more challenging.

RonJ

Banned
Lets see the companies that Steve has helped lead. Apple, Next, Pixar, Disney. Leading these companies is enough to warrant some attention. Steve also has over 80 patents to his name on subjects like architecture, Graphic user interfaces, and products like the iMac, iPhone, and iPod. Steve lived the american dream. He is a college drop out that made a tech company from his garage into the worlds largest corporation.

extra info: http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_19049246
The need to spoon feed the Debbie Downer trolls in this thread is truly sad. Their bad dispositions act like indigestion to cause them to vomit up the truth so that they can continue to troll Steve Jobs. Yes, you guys are trolls in every sense of the definition.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's sad that you can't just have a honest conversation with people on the boards. People are always trolling it seems.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah... cut the fecal matter in this thread, please.

Thanks guys
<3

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still waiting for someone to notice that RonJ used wikipedia as his main sorce of information... granted its got some good info but it could also be written by some fanboy who wanted to glorify steve jobs... just saying, flame me if you want I don't care lol

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I'm not a fan of apple,but I do feel bad for his family and children its always hard to loose a family member...
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R.I.P Steve Jobs! Long live technology!

RonJ

Banned
I'm still waiting for someone to notice that RonJ used wikipedia as his main sorce of information... granted its got some good info but it could also be written by some fanboy who wanted to glorify steve jobs... just saying, flame me if you want I don't care lol
You can make corrections if you find any inaccuracies. Did you find any or is this just another nit pick comment?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The passing of Steve Jobs is extremely saddening and disheartening. Put aside all of his accomplishments and it is still sad for any 56 year old man to die after a long painful battle with cancer. For those of you who refuse to acknowledge his contributions, you are ignorant.

Bringing digital type to the computer alone is one of the single most impactful ideas in the last 100 years.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is still sad for any 56 year old man to die after a long painful battle with cancer.
x2

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can make corrections if you find any inaccuracies. Did you find any or is this just another nit pick comment?
I'm just saying that if you want to make an educated argument, wikipedia probably isn't the best source to be backing yourself up with, just because of the fact that it is an open source information site.

RonJ

Banned
I'm just saying that if you want to make an educated argument, wikipedia probably isn't the best source to be backing yourself up with, just because of the fact that it is an open source information site.
Again, did you find any errors? If not, your post has no value.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Again, did you find any errors? If not, your post has no value.
Again, no I didn't. I'm just going off of what I've learned about citing sources...If you don't like that then fine, I'll stick to my opnion and you stick to yours. I'm done I said, what I wanted to. Have a good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.