Still clueless about my JDM d15b?

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at the bottom of this web site
civic specs
How do i figure out which JDM d15b i have?....the choices are 90 hp.....99.hp......104.hp.....What could i do to answer this question other than get it dyno'ed?

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
chances are, unless you don't know the history of the car, its probably the stock one that came with it. do you have a hatch or crx?

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doubt it....the car has been wrecked before and the only way it would come with a jdm engine is if it were right hand drive!

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope that it is the higher hp one!!!!!!!

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you guys suck!!!!.....dont you guys know anything on here?......it takes me a whole day just to get 1 damn reply!!!!!!!........does anyone know the answer to my question or not?

pisetup

Club Civic NCO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does it say VTEC on the valve cover? What does it say on the engine block?

Ace$nyper

Viperlude69 said:
Damn you guys suck!!!!.....dont you guys know anything on here?......it takes me a whole day just to get 1 damn reply!!!!!!!........does anyone know the answer to my question or not?
maybe we choose not to reply to some foul mouth lil brat demanding help like that ask nicly see what you get then.

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
viper: wtf we dont reply within 24hrs and you get hot headed? get a life or maybe lets think.. FIGURE OUT FOR YOUR SELF.. i mean i kno people should ask questions and i respect that..thats what CC.com is here for.. but people like you abuse that privledge by getting a temper-tantrum when we dont answer you..you've officially made my s**t list lol.. 1st one too!..gratz

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a jdm d15b non-vtec also. theres no way to tell which one it is (cept dyno) . i just guess and said it was the middle one with 99 hp :mrgreen:

pisetup

Club Civic NCO
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know that the VTEC version has the word "VTEC" stamped on the valve cover. If it says VTEC on the valve cover and says D15B on the block, then you might want to Dyno it to make sure that it is the 130 HP version. I know there's two or three versions around.

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no ....not the vtec model...........but i drove it yesterday and it will go about 30 in first gear!.....does that help..?......sorry about getting upset......i'm used to going to PP.com and not CC.com (PP.com = preludepower.com) where i get a reply within 1 hour......but oh well thanks for the info anyways....

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes........Ace$nyper ...i am a foul mouth lil brat with all those cus words that i say... right?......oh and i did ask nicely.....

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
30 mph in first gear doesnt really help at all cause thats controlled by the tranny.

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmmm.....well i dont know what else i can say about it..........its a 5 speed.......ummm.......?....................????......i guess i'll just have to get it dyno'd

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey GTA find a new lip yet? i want your integra one..selll meee is what its saying i kno it lol.. i cant find one in the junkyard/online or even an 86/87 integra on the streets let alone lol..

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope have found one yet, but i was looking at my teg lip last night and noticed i musta hit the curb one too many times on teh right side casue its a lil messed up on the right corner of the lip..

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know you can always talk to each other thru the PM option?...

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on and gta....the civic "feels" kinda quick......i dont even know where to redline it yet.....no tach......but damn for a 1.5.....it feels like at least 100 hp....but who knows i may be wrong

HaYdz

4wd Hoonda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chassis numbers and decriptions on how to decode them are available online in alot of places... but that will only tell you the original engine..
I thought all engines have their numbers stamped on the block...
dodgy? :P