Stock Girl..better late than ever

MystiCiViC97Ex

**FeEL THe GIrL**
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok it's like this.. When I got my car it was brand new(1997).. I have been going back n forth to school, working etc.. so I have not had the time to do much to my car. Now that I am just working and all of my bills are up to date I can start playing around with my ride. I have 2,400 to spend on my ride but I don't have a clue on what I should do to my car. A lot of people in this club talks about more HP.. I am satisfied with what I have although at times my car can be rather slow but it's cool. Give me some ideas people or should I just keep it stock? My car is Black, 4 door EX, My windows are already tinted, I have a spoiler.. all factory and just str8 up basic.. One thing I will do and always wanted to do is add a banner but never knew what I should put so give me some ideas on that too.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a banner to the windsheild??? i wudnt its hella rice but w/e floats ur boat

02Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What I would do with 2400 is rims and tires, lower it, exhaust, tint, and some audio upgrades or you could do without the audio and tint and check out how much body kits go for but I would think the installation and painting would take you over your limit.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she has a tint geezz cant u read??!?!?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

didnt you notice the title?? he's a boob -- i mean a noob lol

RICE YOUR CAR OUT...or just turbo the hell out of it and suprise any guy that trys to run you, he'll be embarresed

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it's just a matter of taste. If you're happy with the power, keep it and just do things to improve the quality of the car. Better tires? A better sounding stereo? If you want a little more power add some bolt ons like a Cold Air Intake or a free flow exhaust. Are looks your thing? you might want to add a front lip or even a body kit. some new fog lights? new suspension package or lower it? As for a banner, if you really want to do that go for it. do something that's personal to you and not to anyone else cuz hey its your car. Often people say "you should do THIS or THAT to my car." I listen to their ideas, but I do what i like to my car because it's mine and i like it that way.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "caddy"

I think it's just a matter of taste. If you're happy with the power, keep it and just do things to improve the quality of the car. Better tires? A better sounding stereo? If you want a little more power add some bolt ons like a Cold Air Intake or a free flow exhaust. Are looks your thing? you might want to add a front lip or even a body kit. some new fog lights? new suspension package or lower it? As for a banner, if you really want to do that go for it. do something that's personal to you and not to anyone else cuz hey its your car. Often people say "you should do THIS or THAT to my car." I listen to their ideas, but I do what i like to my car because it's mine and i like it that way.
:wstupid:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if looks are what you want, get whatever looks good. if performance is what you want, there are 2 basic routes to go with- turbo or swap. either one will eat up your budget, but you will have a more enjoyable car to drive.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you do anything ricey, like me and a couple of others...beware of posting it.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get rims. lower it, and lip kit, seats, shocks (since they may be blown or will blow due to year of car)

MystiCiViC97Ex

**FeEL THe GIrL**
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the info.. please keep the ideas coming. At the moment my car is at Honda getting my factory alarm checked because it has been acting up. I made an appointment at this place called BIG BOY TOYS in Queens to bring my car in this Thursday. This week I am having the clear tail lights put on, a sound system upgrade (Better speakers, Sub, and an amp).. Someone was telling me that I should buy a new radio because my factory radio would not sound all that good with the new upgrade equipment.. how true is that? Next week I will be doing more stuff to my car.. I just don't know what but it all depends on how much money I have left over. Once again thanks and continue looking out.

Lata**

JDMdOHCvTECrACER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't put clear taillights,they are gay!!! I say get some Rota Slipstreams,Carbonfiber hood,5Zigen Fireball exhaust and civic type r headlights :thumbs up:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if your upgrading everything else, you need a good deck for good sound. heres the best way to figure it- your system will only sound as good as its weakest link. you could have the best speakers in the world, but if your runnin a crappy stock deck they are still gonna sound like crap. ditto subs, you can run massive, nasty subs but if you run a weak amp, they will sound crappy. you are going to want to match everything up with your budget and your goals.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya you need a better deck that has pre-outs for your amp

MystiCiViC97Ex

**FeEL THe GIrL**
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so no gay taillights lol... I will find out about the system later on today and get back to you on that. I will also look into the Type R Headlights.. I have seen a few Hondas with them and I like. Aight I am going to bed now, I have work in the morning :(

Thanks.. Lata**

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish i had 2400 to put on my car :(

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "MystiCiViC97Ex"

Ok, so no gay taillights lol... I will find out about the system later on today and get back to you on that. I will also look into the Type R Headlights.. I have seen a few Hondas with them and I like. Aight I am going to bed now, I have work in the morning :(

Thanks.. Lata**
get whatever YOU think is cool. youll be a lot happier with the results. i say if you like the clear tail lights, get em! but beware of the police magnet that they are

02Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

Whoa I overlooked that she had tint so you come back with a smart ass comment like that. While I was finishing up school you were still sucking on your mammas *******. Take your smart ass comments elsewhere. I guess I'll go back to ephatch.com where people are more forgiving and alot less anal.